February 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,087 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your PR @martaindale ! I have confidence that you'll have a sub hour 10K next time!!!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @MobyCarp Another great race and report. Congratulations!!
    @martaindale Great run! Go Team Five for Nineteen!!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @martaindale WTG on the 10K PR!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @MobyCarp Well done! You just keep knocking down those AGs! :)

@martaindale Wonderful first race! Sounds like you really have a good head on your shoulders. Slowing on the hills was very wise and not something new race runners think of. Most try to maintain PACE, but you should maintain EFFORT like you did.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,087 Member
    Options
    Slower than a very slow thing going slowly but 5 miles done this morning and it's a long time since I did that. Started misty but Sun came out as I was running by the river and it was lovely. Need to be better with stretches as hamstring was niggling. Brings total this month to 25.
    That cracked me up! At least you were going and 5 miles is nothing to sneeze at, no matter how long it took you to get there!!! Great job!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I just skimmed the posts, but Hooray for @martaindale and @MobyCarp !!!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @martaindale Congrats on the 10K PR and awesome bling ma'am!

@MobyCarp Well done on the 1st place AG finish!

Yesterday's run was on the treadmill, keep coughing up lovely thick stuff....but still getting some runs in even if shorter and slower than usual. The only thing that stinks with those runs is I can't track them in Strava so they are not counting towards RTY goal :/ . Overslept this morning so missed run but brought workout gear with so can at least get something in after work, whether it be treadmill or outdoors(if some daylight still). 55 days on the run.

You can add those miles manually in rty. From the calendar, there’s a + on each day. You can edit mileage there
    rzef9uz91dd4.png