New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I watched my niece last night and she had one of these as her snack and offered me one to try. I know they are toddler snacks, but wow I was impressed! They were actually really good, haha. They were almost like a chocolate banana rice krispy treat. I love banana and chocolate together. zbb72huvxkuo.png

That is one of my favorite flavor combinations too, and I have zero problems eating toddler food. Heck, I wear hand-me-downs from my kids!

I'm going to pick some of those up next time I go shopping.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I watched my niece last night and she had one of these as her snack and offered me one to try. I know they are toddler snacks, but wow I was impressed! They were actually really good, haha. They were almost like a chocolate banana rice krispy treat. I love banana and chocolate together. zbb72huvxkuo.png

That is one of my favorite flavor combinations too, and I have zero problems eating toddler food. Heck, I wear hand-me-downs from my kids!

Random, but are they required to list calories on baby foods?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure they are, heck, if they have to list calories on bottled waters I'd imagine it's a standard across anything you could consume! I'd imagine a baby's nutrition would have to be monitored in some instances so the calorie counts would be necessary. Every pouch of baby food puree I've used for the Lil Buff cakes had its calories listed, and so did that one jar of Turkey & Mashed Potatoes baby food I decided to try after getting my wisdom teeth out when I was craving meat (heads up: terrible idea, don't do it, it's not worth it).
  • hgycta
    Options
    Also, FYI I saw this sponsored post on Facebook if any of you are interested in trying some breakfast cookies! Shipping for me was $5 (I'm in Maryland), so not sure what it'll be like to other places!
    https://erinbakers.com/products/get-4-breakfast-cookies-free?fbclid=IwAR0YZzQhkSU40LrJ_slb3iAJilCPhDChsUCVjbztEt8iY3GM_9iEqv46lJM#utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Facebook_DecemberG4F_120118
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Target 2bommxamkumd.jpeg

I need those carrot cake donuts o:

I also need these!!!
    oubyp8k55fyb.png

Omg I need peanut butter lovers! Time to make a fake twitter under our names and tweet how much we hate them now like that guy did, LOL.

:D

I'll definitely try the Peanut Butter lovers.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    2 oreo flavor ideas: peach cobbler and Sprinkle Donut :)

YES TO BOTH! Peach cobbler would be amazing with the graham base!

Was also thinking a glazed donut would be good lollll or tres leches or 7 layer bar!

They could do the glazed donut by having it be like the White Fudge Oreos.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Yes. Those bars have 60 lol. All toddler foods have them. I think anything edible in the US is required to have nutrition facts with calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Also, FYI I saw this sponsored post on Facebook if any of you are interested in trying some breakfast cookies! Shipping for me was $5 (I'm in Maryland), so not sure what it'll be like to other places!
    https://erinbakers.com/products/get-4-breakfast-cookies-free?fbclid=IwAR0YZzQhkSU40LrJ_slb3iAJilCPhDChsUCVjbztEt8iY3GM_9iEqv46lJM#utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Facebook_DecemberG4F_120118

I ALWAYS see this ad and other ones that say "free" and I get all excited until they want you to pay shipping, lol. Such false advertisement. At least say "pay shipping only" so you don't get people all excited. :(
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    So does anyone know if Halo Top's Blueberry Crumble flavor is seasonal? Because I just tried it and it's so good! If it is, it'd make sense -- it seems the only flavors I really LOVE from HT are the limited ones XD Also, did they discontinue Matcha Green Tea? That was another good one!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    So does anyone know if Halo Top's Blueberry Crumble flavor is seasonal? Because I just tried it and it's so good! If it is, it'd make sense -- it seems the only flavors I really LOVE from HT are the limited ones XD Also, did they discontinue Matcha Green Tea? That was another good one!

Does it say it's seasonal on it? I had the PB&J and it said it was seasonsal right on the packaging. I saw the green tea the other day at the store, never bought it because I don't know if I'd like it, can't say if it was or not.
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    ranch_protein_main@2x.png

I've been on a popcorn/salty kick the past few days & this will definitely be a repeat purchase. So much ranch flavor throughout the bag.

Oooo, I need to find that!
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Does it say it's seasonal on it? I had the PB&J and it said it was seasonsal right on the packaging. I saw the green tea the other day at the store, never bought it because I don't know if I'd like it, can't say if it was or not.

It doesn't. So I guess I can expect to buy it more often lol
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Giant started to carry some Tillamook ice cream which are your favorite flavors?

Have you tried The Birthday Cake in particular?

Yassss!!!! They have been getting some of the cheese which is fantastic so I am excited to try the ice cream!

I wish Giant would get Graeters too!

I got the Birthday Cake flavor. I like the Blue bunny birthday cake (because, bunnies 🐇💕), and Turkey hill birthday cake, but did not like this ice cream. I think it was just way too sweet and overpowering. I ended up throwing pb on top of it to cut the sweetness...and I have a huge sweet tooth.
  • hgycta
    edited February 2019
    Options

It used to be seasonal, but then they made that whole announcement that they'll be carrying them all year round from now on :) As for the mochi green tea, I have no clue... I hope it hasn't been discontinued!!! I've definitely noticed it's nearly impossible to find now, though :( I used to stock up at Shoprite but I haven't seen it in a single Shoprite recently. I have seen it in Walmart, though, thank goodness! I also haven't seen Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter or Red Velvet flavors in Shoprite, which is extremely upsetting because those were two of my favorite flavors by them! D:

EDIT: The Halo Top green tea flavor is still listed on their website, so I think that's good news! :D<3@Tankiscool I personally hate the flavor of green tea products, but I don't taste any of that herbal or grassy tea flavor in Halo Top's pint thank goodness! You should try it! I love the texture from the mochi pieces, but if anything it reminds me more of a key lime!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

It used to be seasonal, but then they made that whole announcement that they'll be carrying them all year round from now on :) As for the mochi green tea, I have no clue... I hope it hasn't been discontinued!!! I've definitely noticed it's nearly impossible to find now, though :( I used to stock up at Shoprite but I haven't seen it in a single Shoprite recently. I have seen it in Walmart, though, thank goodness! I also haven't seen Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter or Red Velvet flavors in Shoprite, which is extremely upsetting because those were two of my favorite flavors by them! D:

EDIT: The Halo Top green tea flavor is still listed on their website, so I think that's good news! :D<3@Tankiscool I personally hate the flavor of green tea products, but I don't taste any of that herbal or grassy tea flavor in Halo Top's pint thank goodness! You should try it! I love the texture from the mochi pieces, but if anything it reminds me more of a key lime!

Oh man totally wish I would have bought it now! Thanks for letting me know. The Pick n Save/Kroger by me had it on a discount price must have been old stock or something and a bunch of them. Guess I'm stopping for ice cream tomorrow after work, irony is its only supposed to be a high of 7 degrees by me 😂

I also just bought Enlightened Red Velvet and Chocolate Peanut butter. I hope they don't stop them! So delicious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Giant started to carry Enlightened Chocolate Peanut Butter and The Marshmallow. Now if only one of the stores would get the donut flavor. Unfortunately Giant doesn’t have awesome sales like you have found at Shoprite.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    ranch_protein_main@2x.png

I've been on a popcorn/salty kick the past few days & this will definitely be a repeat purchase. So much ranch flavor throughout the bag.

Wow, I have never tried the protein variety, I'll have to try it looks really good. Are they similar to white cheddar style popcorn with the nice coating of cheese? Or are they more bare? I love when they have a nice coating that sticks on your fingers.

Yay, an excuse to buy oreos :smiley: Make sure you guys play that contest today, I think there are like 5000 coupons giving away today. I won on 3 accounts so far! (Send to friends haha)ewy7cj6qht7a.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    Saw this on Candy Hunting’s Instagram story and had to go check it out myself to see if it’s real... yup. XD
    v3mglsafgggp.png