Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• natalietowens
    Options
    Hi my name is Natalie, and my goal for September is 5lbs. My weight has stalled during the month of August and I need the challenge.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish) to the sight and my first time working out and eating better...I need all the help support and love I can get I want to lose 10 lbs by the end of september :) But hopefully more. I want to be at least 250 by my 21st Birthday in December 3 days before christmas. Any help love or support is much needed and appreciated I won't let you down!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Kay..FabulousKP that is!! I'm happy to be here and can't wait to get rid of this 15lbs..sooo excited!
    STAY FAB!!!:wink:
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi!! IM Jessie & i need a good shove! lol! Goal is to lose 10lbs by the first of october & to have lost 30 lbs by my Birthday dec.5th.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Heeyyy Wappo Warriors my names Cassie and I am coming in from the August challenge and learned that I could do so much through that challenge I want MORE!! I am ready to shake up September and drop at least 5 pounds during the month. Lets Do this ya'lllll!!!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    HI!!!
    I'm Emma, and i weight about 123 lbs and i want to be 108. I'm very excited and i'll do anything i can to achieve my goals!

I like funny stuff and i love sports. I play a lot of tennis, basketball and i go jogging a lot and i ride my bike werry frequently
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm Sara, and I gained thirty pounds while on the birth control Depo. I've already started dropping weight but I need to get fit! I have a terribly busy schedule so I wanted something that would tell me exactly what to do every day so that I didn't have to think too hard about it!
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hi all.
    my name is bree, from australia. im 25 and looking forward to getting rid of this weight. doing a half marathon training in september so looking forward to adding this team and challegnes to the daily exerise!!!! cant wait..

first team/challenge so be kind :)
  • nbates9254
    nbates9254 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there - My name is Nedra and this is my first challange! I love competition and love being part of a team! In addition to weight loss and healthier life goals, I'm looking to shake up my fitness routine! Thank you for making space for me and see you in September!! :flowerforyou:
  • nbates9254
    nbates9254 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So, fellow Wappo Warriors - this being my first ever challenge - what do I do???? Will there be posts? emails? I want to make sure I log everything correctly so we can win!!!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Belinda and this is my first challenge on a team on MFP and I can't wait to begin. I plan on losing at least 8 lbs the month of Sept. and want to be at my goal weight (154) by or berfore the 1st of Nov. Let's go team!!!!
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, i cashandra i have abt 100lbs to lose. ready to get this challenge started
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Terri and I'm fairly new to MFP, started in late July. I'm really excited about this challenge and being on the Wappo Warriors team! I'm going to lose at least 5 pounds in September and I'm starting 30 Day Shred next week. Go team!
  • pennytxk
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm Penny and this will be my first challenge. I started on this site just over a week ago and love the accountability and support that I get from logging in each day :flowerforyou: I lost 3 lbs my first week here and my goal for September is 10 lbs. Let's do this!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Stephanie! I learned during the August challenge, that ab work and eating well, are my friends! I can't wait to see what we all can do in September! I'd like to hit 150 by the end of September. That's about 10 lbs from where I am now, so hopefully I'll only have to try and get off 8 or so starting Sept 1st!
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Forgot to introduce myself. My name is April. I'm 29 from Ohio. Lost weight in the August challenge (still losing) so I'm pumped for September. I remember in the beginning thinking August is gonna be a long month, but now we have less than a week! I'm looking forward to being motivated and helping to motivate! Good luck to everyone!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Ohkay so i didnt introduce myself in my previous post..
    I am Sue.... from Michigan... i started my journey a year ago .. used to do heavy weights so got a little tonned but didnt lose much weight .. till i started the August challenge.. and now i am super xited for the September Challenge... Thanks to Gary and all you guys for the motivation and support .. .. Going Tribal this month and like Suz said
    I am a Wappo Warrior!!!!!!!!! OOOOO LOOO LOOOO LOOOOO LOOOOOOOO (that's my weirdo tribal scream... I got a little carried away...)
    :bigsmile:
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am Marlene from Mississippi and I am coming in from the August Challenge and can't wait for the September Challenge!! I was 53 pounds overweight with a diagnosis of Pre-Diabetes. I have been battling to lose weight for more then a decade and I'm ready to kick it to the curb for a new, healthier and fit way of life!! I started trying to lose again in February and joined MFP in July and LOVE it!! I have already lost a total of 24 pounds now and am so excited to have reached some of my short term goals already!! I am happy to be part of the WAPPO WARRIORS!!! WOOHOO........BRING IT ON!!

Sue.......I love your weird tribal scream!!!!!! OOOOO LOOO LOOOO LOOOOO LOOOOOOOO

:D
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Emmalee from AZ...5'8 and 197. I started at 205 or there about roughly 6 weeks ago and last I weighed in (which I do on Thur) I was 197. I am beyond excited! Normally I abhor working out, I cringe at the idea. Yet, this challange has more than sparked my intrest. This is the fiirst time I've EVER been stoked about the prospect of working out and pushing myself to my limits.
    Sunshine and Smiles...Emmalee
  • EJsMom310
    EJsMom310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I'm Amber and I'm tired of buying everything plus size -NO MORE!

I've never done one of these challenges so I don't exactly know what to expect but... I'm down!! :)