Volume Eaters Thread

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    zap6 wrote: »
    didnt realize this was an itty bitty titty convention in this thread. Gross

Are you on crack? Cause wtf are you rambling about.... volume...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    zap6 wrote: »
    didnt realize this was an itty bitty titty convention in this thread. Gross

Are you on crack? Cause wtf are you rambling about.... volume...

:D
  • psychod787
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If I get banned..
    Oh welll.... I am a believer in free speech and refuse to turn people in for saying stupid things... volume... though I will call them out... hope people do the same for me.....
  • marcvb35
    marcvb35 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @psychod787

it was just a post. not a competition. my tummy is full is all I am saying
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Dry cottage cheese recipe:

https://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/recipe/cheese-recipes/dry-curd-cottage-cheese/

I'm super weird. I like to make it myself, even if only once (to prove to myself it isn't worth it, sometimes...)

@purplefizzy this is awesome! Thanks for posting!
  • psychod787
    Options
    marcvb35 wrote: »
    @psychod787

it was just a post. not a competition. my tummy is full is all I am saying

Not a competition... lol just stating the godfather must eat a hell of a lot of produce! 😁
  • hawkydo
    hawkydo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to eat more veg but my goodness the has! lol I would have to eat 4beanos before each meal!! Any suggestions?? Please!
  • lcdube01
    lcdube01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I love a massive plate. My go to meal is on salmon with loads of low calories roast veggies - peppers, brocolli, carrots. I put those on a little brown rice and it looks like a massive meal which also tastes yummy!
  • anthocyanina
    anthocyanina Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @hawkydo try gradually increasing the amount of vegetables you eat to give your digestive system time to adjust.

• psychod787
    Options
    Your body will generally get used to a higher fiber level over time. The bacteria in you gut get more adept st breaking down fiber.
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Good day!!

I have two questions/concerns. Please bear with me!!:

1. Does anyone here NOT use a food scale to measure their vegetables/fruits and still manage to lose fat?

2. Does anyone here use egg white protein powder? If so, how has it affected your results (again, fat loss, muscle maintenance, leanness)? Any recommendations? Do you use them in voluminous recipes like the protein "fluffs" and "ice creams"/shakes like those previously posted in this thread?

Thank you All. Please know that I do not intend to burden. I appreciate any sincere advice and knowledge you have to share.

xoxox
    **EDIT: Okay, so, I misspoke when I said "TWO" questions. 🙃
  • marcvb35
    marcvb35 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @geiznekcm - I personally do not weigh vegetables because they are on my unlimited list and I typically eat them by the bag or can, so I trust the listed weight. also I almost never ever eat fruits

I love real eggs but have kinda given them up because I can eat so many of them at a sitting. I keep them for the occasional weekend.
  • hawkydo
    hawkydo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ty to all who answered me appreciate it
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    Good day!!

I have two questions/concerns. Please bear with me!!:

1. Does anyone here NOT use a food scale to measure their vegetables/fruits and still manage to lose fat?

2. Does anyone here use egg white protein powder? If so, how has it affected your results (again, fat loss, muscle maintenance, leanness)? Any recommendations? Do you use them in voluminous recipes like the protein "fluffs" and "ice creams"/shakes like those previously posted in this thread?

Thank you All. Please know that I do not intend to burden. I appreciate any sincere advice and knowledge you have to share.

xoxox
    **EDIT: Okay, so, I misspoke when I said "TWO" questions. 🙃
    I don't weigh vegetables or fruit, and i eat plenty of both, my veggies are pretty unlimited, and I'm a bit more careful with fruit. In maintenance for two years, and lost weight same way.
  • psychod787
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Tonight dinner I am making a high volume, protein packed meal. Should I post the recipe here or just tease you all with a picture lol :) It will have 4 ingredients (some spices), crap load of flavour and you can call it "Mediterranean Diet" meal :)

As a side note, the first time that I spell "Mediterranean" correctly on first try, I am going out for drinks and buying.

Post!
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Tonight dinner I am making a high volume, protein packed meal. Should I post the recipe here or just tease you all with a picture lol :) It will have 4 ingredients (some spices), crap load of flavour and you can call it "Mediterranean Diet" meal :)

As a side note, the first time that I spell "Mediterranean" correctly on first try, I am going out for drinks and buying.

Recipe too please! Teasing isn’t nice. We’ll show up at your door.
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Look up lol :)
    And I already told you, come by anytime :)

I cannot GET enough cumin lately. Or tumeric. Or fenugreek. Hardcore craving them!

Just inspired me to use the prawns in the freezer.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Also put this on the 'Lovers of Produce' thread...continuing the love of spices!

"From a lover of produce...

veggies in particular, I just learned that mustard powder reinstates the cancer fighting sulforaphane that is lost when cooking cruciferous vegetables. Also, thought I'd mention too that pairing black pepper w/ tumeric powder increases curcumin absorption by up to 2,000%:!
  • psychod787
    Options

Look up lol :)
    And I already told you, come by anytime :)

I cannot GET enough cumin lately. Or tumeric. Or fenugreek. Hardcore craving them!

Just inspired me to use the prawns in the freezer.

I love indian/middle east spices......🤤
  • Chrismadison100
    Chrismadison100 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that lots of people each fruit. I had the understanding that fruit with the sugar was something that I wanted to stay away from. Any thoughts?