Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I was thinking I needed a TGIFriday's Jack Daniel's chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries for my birthday tomorrow. Then, I got a free dessert coupon from them in my email. Yep! That's what's gonna happen.

Happy birthday, @crosbylee. What you plannin'?!?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    HB0618 wrote: »
    WendyFlynn wrote: »
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

I do this! I get to the last 2 days of the week (Usually Fri and Sat) and up my daily target - then eat like crazy for 2 days, to the last calorie :-(

I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I did this also - I ate a sachet of Options hot chocolate - Fudge flavour - I don't think I will do it again lol. Just the thought makes me uggghhhh!

I am embarrassed to add that if you put a few drops of milk with the powder, it makes it into a chocolate paste. It is much sweeter thank drinking it as hot chocolate and when I NEED sugar, it is more than enough.

Would that be a double square, Quik??

I was trying to decide if it counted as another one, or an extension of the first. :D
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I was thinking I needed a TGIFriday's Jack Daniel's chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries for my birthday tomorrow. Then, I got a free dessert coupon from them in my email. Yep! That's what's gonna happen.

Happy birthday to both of you!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    HB0618 wrote: »
    WendyFlynn wrote: »
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

I do this! I get to the last 2 days of the week (Usually Fri and Sat) and up my daily target - then eat like crazy for 2 days, to the last calorie :-(

I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I did this also - I ate a sachet of Options hot chocolate - Fudge flavour - I don't think I will do it again lol. Just the thought makes me uggghhhh!

I am embarrassed to add that if you put a few drops of milk with the powder, it makes it into a chocolate paste. It is much sweeter thank drinking it as hot chocolate and when I NEED sugar, it is more than enough.

Would that be a double square, Quik??

I was trying to decide if it counted as another one, or an extension of the first. :D

One square for each of you.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

My FILs birthday is the same day. Not sure what wer are planning. I did get my present early. Diamond earrings. I hope to get to go out for a nice meal. Something other than what we usually do. Right now I am trying to not devour the GS cookies I bought. I know better than to get what I like, but I always do.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Happy birthday, you two!! Hope you both have super great days. :smiley:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been a really sucky member of this group lately!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

My FILs birthday is the same day. Not sure what wer are planning. I did get my present early. Diamond earrings. I hope to get to go out for a nice meal. Something other than what we usually do. Right now I am trying to not devour the GS cookies I bought. I know better than to get what I like, but I always do.

My Samoas are already gone. :#

I bought three boxes of GSC. One for me, one for hubs, one for kid. No one gets to eat the other persons.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I'm the suckiest, really. Nobody sees me for months at a time!

Speaking of which... -waves- Hi, guys!

Hi, @Susieq_1994!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Happy birthday, you two!! Hope you both have super great days. :smiley:

Super great!

cxial49u2mwm.jpg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    wrsa3dbkq8ff.png
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    wrsa3dbkq8ff.png

Happy Birthday!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Me, too. Stomach bug and/or gall bladder or both...
  • melissafeagins
    Options

I'm the suckiest, really. Nobody sees me for months at a time!

Speaking of which... -waves- Hi, guys!

HI, Susie!!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Happy late birthday, Tami and Lee Ann!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Head cold. Yay, me.