Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Keto diet = good or bad

Options

Replies

• lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    what IN THE WORLD is keto crotch!!!! is this a real thing?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    what IN THE WORLD is keto crotch!!!! is this a real thing?

It's a clickbait story that's been making the rounds recently... But I've heard anecdotally some people saying similar things.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    zeejane03 wrote: »

Apparently some people find that to be the case...or something.
    I was keto for 1.5 years straight, and I never had that side effect. In fact, I've been LC for almost 5 years and very active in many forums across the interwebz, and I've NEVER even heard of "keto crotch" until now.

It's being said that crotch fragrance is the convo du jour at r/keto. :smirk:
    Suddenly crotch n=1 is newsworthy. Classy.

• lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    LoL @ " in the minds of the masses"
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    LoL @ " in the minds of the masses"

Bringing keto to the hoi polloi.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

Why do you think the "blue zones" are a pipe dream unless one also embraces religion? Do you not think it's possible that all of us -- regardless of where we are spiritually -- can adapt the concepts of social connectedness, mindfulness, and living with purpose to fit our lives?

I'm hung up on this too. I know certain religions have some dietary restrictions, but I've never heard of having to embrace a religion in order to have a certain diet. Screams cultish to me.
This discussion has been closed.