New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I want this but I have a feeling none of the Dunkin‘ Donuts stores close to me will be testing them :/
    aeafqruz74ug.jpeg
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tried these today. I really liked them. b7l9yf00041i.jpeg
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

Oooooo almost worth all that sodium.
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

OoooOoohh where did you pick them up (or order them?)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing those online but haven’t seen in stores yet!! How do they compare to Wilde chicken chips ?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @missperfectpitch

My local Giant had the Talenti Layers!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the first picture being so dark, I tried the rattlesnake fries burrito last night when I got off work and then I just tried the regular order of rattlesnake fries before going into work.
    My personal opinion: the burrito version is way better. With just the fries the jalapeño coins are way too intense, the tortilla helps subdue the heat a bit more. Also, the fries without the tortilla are a MESS to try and eat in your car, don’t do it xD they didn’t even give me a fork, so make sure you ask for one if you’re feeling up to the challenge anyways!
    Did I enjoy both? Yes.
    Would I get them again? Maybe the burrito version, not the tray of fries. I still prefer the regular nacho fries without the jalapeños. I don’t mind a jalapeño every now and again, but when it’s so spicy that it takes away from me enjoying the flavor of the food itself, I say no bueno.
    nu1r10q14pzg.jpeg
    bae40e0wh8v2.jpeg
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    hzjs5qzmstdf.jpeg
    6j0djgtk6mff.jpeg
    hfvgdcvicapa.jpeg
    Wow these are good! Not new but new for me. It was like chocolate covered crushed up Oreos. I loved both and I hate mint Oreos. I would definitely eat again.

I was shocked at how good these are, they remind me of the candy I get whenever I can from the UK
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    hzjs5qzmstdf.jpeg
    6j0djgtk6mff.jpeg
    hfvgdcvicapa.jpeg
    Wow these are good! Not new but new for me. It was like chocolate covered crushed up Oreos. I loved both and I hate mint Oreos. I would definitely eat again.

I was shocked at how good these are, they remind me of the candy I get whenever I can from the UK

I love the oreo bars but no way will I try the mint one.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    @missperfectpitch

Omg, did you get them?!?! Did they have all 7 of the flavors? I'm so jealous! I'm going back to the Giant near me on Monday, so hopefully they will have them too.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing those online but haven’t seen in stores yet!! How do they compare to Wilde chicken chips ?

I got these at my local military commissary. I haven’t tried any other kind of chicken chips but I really liked these. There was also a buffalo chicken flavor as well. They kept me satisfied as a snack for about 4 hours.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @missperfectpitch

Omg, did you get them?!?! Did they have all 7 of the flavors? I'm so jealous! I'm going back to the Giant near me on Monday, so hopefully they will have them too.

I only saw two flavors. I bought the one with sea salt caramel, vanilla gelato, cookies, and truffles. So delicious. I ate the whole pint for dinner/snack yesterday. Definitely worth $5.99.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

I got these at my local military commissary. I haven’t tried any other kind of chicken chips but I really liked these. There was also a buffalo chicken flavor as well. They kept me satisfied as a snack for about 4 hours.

I absolutely LOVED the chicken chips I've had so I've been wanting to try these. Hopefully I can find them soon! :)

New clif bar variety and other stuff I saw from the expo on instagram..

zsa3k0lheyd5.png
    uogbf20tdfyo.png
    u3p5x284b2r6.png

Nothing really looks that exciting. My friend who went said there were a few cool samples he got, but nothing super awesome and new.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I was bummed about the pancakes, but now I’m happy again. Because of this!
    i590z58ze7w6.png

I tried the cinnamon one today. I think they gave me a cup of foam though. I really like the regular iced cinnamon macchiato, so I thought this would be better than what it was.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

I absolutely LOVED the chicken chips I've had so I've been wanting to try these. Hopefully I can find them soon! :)

zsa3k0lheyd5.png
    uogbf20tdfyo.png

Nothing really looks that exciting. My friend who went said there were a few cool samples he got, but nothing super awesome and new.

Yeppp I’m at the show the next few days :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    b6otaf31b0gm.jpeg

zsa3k0lheyd5.png
    uogbf20tdfyo.png

Yeppp I’m at the show the next few days :)

Let us know if you find anything new and awesome! I wish I was there, I have always wanted to go to one of those expos!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    o9p74b0ezpyr.jpeg
    syfepypijq0g.jpeg
    4ndhquy06b3i.jpeg
    02kxr3vrmaub.jpeg
    t3wzrig4daal.jpeg
    pd1jg30rpn85.jpeg
    vnurrte6zxgw.jpeg
    ofnbszisgf91.jpeg
    4i76v3c9pbx5.jpeg
    88805crk7usl.jpeg
    o0bba2zkag1j.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    o9p74b0ezpyr.jpeg
    syfepypijq0g.jpeg
    4ndhquy06b3i.jpeg
    02kxr3vrmaub.jpeg
    t3wzrig4daal.jpeg
    pd1jg30rpn85.jpeg
    vnurrte6zxgw.jpeg
    ofnbszisgf91.jpeg
    4i76v3c9pbx5.jpeg
    88805crk7usl.jpeg
    o0bba2zkag1j.jpeg

OMG key lime pie crunch bar!!! I want to try those ice creams especially the cookie dough bites! How did the Nick's ice cream compare to halo top?
  • pancakerunner
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 so much better than halo top tbh. Flavor was a little too artificial but he chunks in the cookie dough were insane. I’m going to try again tomorrow! Will give a more detailed review lol.

Also tried the keto ice cream. The texture and flavor of this product was crazy. New favorite.

hfvbl7qh35xp.jpeg
    dnkhxwkymev3.jpeg

Also the lemon and key lime bars were so good!!