30 Day Shred with me?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• cali_rose213
    cali_rose213 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you! 😊 it took me 31 days. I incorporated intermittent fasting (18:6) 18 hours fasting and 6 hour eating window. I did a high fat, low carb diet. Not so much keto, but I kept my carbs under 100 grams.
  • jdunne01
    jdunne01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! 😊 it took me 31 days. I incorporated intermittent fasting (18:6) 18 hours fasting and 6 hour eating window. I did a high fat, low carb diet. Not so much keto, but I kept my carbs under 100 grams.

That's great, well done
    I'm on Day 7 of Level 1. Getting better each day, knees are sore during it but ok afterwards. 3 more then Level 2 :#
  • jdunne01
    Options
    Level 1 finished...Level 2 tomorrow :#
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones dvd? And if so, is it worth doing? 😊 I definitely wanna do 30 day shred all over again once I finished, but I’m looking to incorporate one of her other dvds. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance 😊

I haven’t try that one yet, currently working on rip and 30 and Jillian’s arms and back
  • jdunne01
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 done. Day 1 was horrid but today was ok. One thing I've learned so far is how bad my balance is, its awful!
  • kebass01
    kebass01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of level 1 done. Level 2 starts Saturday and I am super nervous as I can’t even do a real push up..I weigh in on Mondays and have not lost anything yet, but my butt is looking amazing so there is that.
  • meganmoschops
    meganmoschops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    kebass01 wrote: »
    Day 9 of level 1 done. Level 2 starts Saturday and I am super nervous as I can’t even do a real push up..I weigh in on Mondays and have not lost anything yet, but my butt is looking amazing so there is that.

Make sure you take measurements rather than relying just on scales. You’ll lose inches but maybe not so many lbs.

If it’s any consolation, I’ve finished 30 day shred and I’m on ripped in 30 (which really hurts!) and I still can’t do a push up...
  • jdunne01
    Options
    Missed a few days at the weekend so onto Day 8 of Level 2 now. Has gotten slightly easier but balance is still just as bad! Haven't measured myself and wont until the end but have been checking the scales and there hasn't be a big change
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’ve been really slack but picked it up again last week and did lvl 2 day 3 today. I much prefer level 2 to level 1! It’s harder work but I find it more fun. Maybe I just got bored with level 1.
    Definitely feeling the improvement in strength in my core and also my back and shoulders feel stronger (which is helping with carrying the ever growing baby around all the time!)
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Day 1, level 1 completed :)
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done. Gonna get to level 3 this week!
  • oonataleeoo
    oonataleeoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone who had done the 30 Day Shred has found that they haven't lost any weight at all and only lost inches? Most results I have seen on these forums (though admittedly I haven't looked through ALL of them because theres so many! :) ) are showing inch loss AND a drop in lbs. I am on Day 20 of 30DS, just finished Level 2 today.

I am 5"4.5 and weigh 142lb. I haven't seen any drop in weight but have lost 1.5inches off my waist, and about 1/2 an inch off my hips and inner thigh. I'm happy there is some improvement and definitely feel stronger but I am interested in losing some overall weight too as I want to get lighter to improve running times.

I have been following a 1200 calorie goal on here, and have definitely had a few days here and there where I've gone over, but it always evens out over the week that I am still in a calorie deficit (even if it's not the goal of 3500).

I'm feeling a little demotivated so hoping to find a bit of encouragement or advice on whether there is anything else I should be doing.

I do the advanced version on the work out too. Which always makes me laugh because I have the same name as her so it feels like Jillian is really talking to me, haha.

Thanks a lot, and well done everyone!