Horror

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    ZodFit wrote: »
    kaizaku wrote: »
    Anyone watched insidious the last key? I heard its crap. Is it worth watching?

It was the worst movie of all the insidious films in my opinion. Annabelle creation was much better

Good to know. I won't waste money on watching that.
  • kaizaku
    I loooove horror movies and my childhood I watched jeepers creepers almost every day! So cheesy, but my fave. Yes, I’m young! Only 19! Haha

If you want good horror movies, the old ones are better. Late 80's/90's.
  • kaizaku
    The last horror film I saw that was truly 'scary' was the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Nothing too impressive since. The odd jump scare but nothing that gets under your skin. I remember watching the omen when I was younger, now that's horror. They just don't make films like that any more. The exorcist was another one. Stuff that makes you scared to turn your back :|

I Saw that. Recently another exorcist movie came out. I saw the trailer. Looks crap, the ratings was very low.
  • StarshipBun
    StarshipBun Posts: 16 Member
    Just watched “the haunting” 1963, so suspenseful & atmospheric! I love old black & white horror moves & new horror moves as well... I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to horror!
  • kaizaku
    I watched jeepers creepers 3, yesterday. My biggest waste of time. So crap, I read a sequel will be made. The main girls grandmother is scarier than jeepers. I think the first one was good. What are your thoughts?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Watched "Gerald's Game" on Netflix...more of a psychological thriller than horror, altho the situation is "horrifying" to think of...was a scene I had to look away (I don't get grossed out easy)...some plot twists that I didn't predict
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Saw an ad for a movie called "Hereditary" coming out this summer. Seems promising by the reviews...talking about it being "the scariest movie of the year"
    Yay!! :heart:'s Toni Collette
  • kaizaku
    03cv3zow7dwe.jpg
    Anyone watched the nun? I watched it, its not worth watching. Out of 10, I would rate it 4.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Horror junkie here

Just seen the nun
    And it made me laugh

I’m more of a old school horror film lover
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2018
    I used to be really into it but not so much anymore. The original Strangers was scary as hell to me.
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    I was disappointed with the outcome of The Nun. I prefer Asian horror movies. My personal favorite will be The Doll Master, Ju-on: The Grudge, Shutter, The Ring, Death Bell 1 & 2. For Hollywood, I only have a few Mama, Anabelle, and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Anyone who's excited to see the new Halloween movie?
  • kaizaku
    alexa0ne wrote: »
    I was disappointed with the outcome of The Nun. I prefer Asian horror movies. My personal favorite will be The Doll Master, Ju-on: The Grudge, Shutter, The Ring, Death Bell 1 & 2. For Hollywood, I only have a few Mama, Anabelle, and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Anyone who's excited to see the new Halloween movie?

I'm waiting for it. I saw the trailer looks good but it showed bit too much of ot though.
  • AwesomeOpossum74
    AwesomeOpossum74 Posts: 106 Member
    Anyone watched the nun? I watched it, its not worth watching. Out of 10, I would rate it 4.
    My son, his friend and I saw it last week. I agree, it wasn't particularly good, and I lost $40. It's a "wait until it comes out on [your service of choice]" movie.
  • kaizaku
    edited September 2018
    My son, his friend and I saw it last week. I agree, it wasn't particularly good, and I lost $40. It's a "wait until it comes out on [your service of choice]" movie.

Luckily my friend had a 2 for 1 ticket. Some how, they had the blood of jesus lol that was one of many scenes I hated.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    03cv3zow7dwe.jpg

I watched it. 4 out of 10 sounds about right. I think I’m done with conjuring spin offs. Need something new...although Annabelle creation was pretty solid

• kaizaku
    ZodFit wrote: »
    03cv3zow7dwe.jpg

I watched it. 4 out of 10 sounds about right. I think I’m done with conjuring spin offs. Need something new...although Annabelle creation was pretty solid

I doubt I will see a good horror movie.

If i remember correctly, next year conjuring and Annabelle will be released. I'm not expecting much.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2018
    That really sucks I love horror movies. I was really hoping The Nun was going to be good.
    I loved the Conjuring and Insidious

Question:

Has anyone seen : SlenderMan

Any good?

Also have The boogeyman to watch maybe for the weekend. Some cheap videos I picked up at the thrift store.
  • kaizaku
    hwxgb5fw9w1y.jpg

Supposed to be good. Anyone seen it?
  • kaizaku
    8n8y2jnhz3w2.jpg

Watched it yesterday. I love the 80's style of movie. Brings back memories lol. The movie itself was ok but could have been better.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Just saw US and I dont think it qualifies as a true horror film. It is a creeper. Not sure what Jordan Peele's real message was.........humans shouldnt mess around with trying to clone things, there will be an uprising, hmm......