WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2019

Replies

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Kelly your dinner sounds so delicious, I'm coming over! Middle eastern flavors are my favorite. And WTG with the 4# loss and your goals, really great.

NYKAREN
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    :heart:
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Happy April Fool's Day! :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,195 Member
    <3<3<3<3<3Lisa. Oooofff, that writing thing. :s I am struggling with mine, but managing to drag myself to the page around three times a week. Has stopping your blog affected things? I tell myself that even one sentence of nonsense is better than nothing.

I came downstairs to make lunch and picked up my phone which was recharging. Found a voicemail on it and nearly didn't check it as it said Unknown. It was the breast clinic cancelling my appointment this afternoon because of staff illness. They rang at 9.04 this morning. Phew! Saves me having to order a taxi etc. :D It's a gorgeous day out there, so I may go out for a walk or a run. Doing a veggie curry for dinner with lentils, left over bits and pieces and some lovely spinach.

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    MFP doing strange things, I cant bookmark April thread, it says I need javascript enabled???

Kate UK <3

Kate - I am still having the same javascript enabling problem. Have gone thru the internet tools, reset everything and it is still acting up. I'm using Windows 7.

Kelly
    - your Indian meal sounded great, I love all those flavors.

Rita- I've been meaning to comment, you look much younger in your recent photo. I think you've not only lost weight, you've also lost years!

Lisa
    - glad to see you back. You've had a lot of changes here recently - knee surgery, son leaving. I don't do well with any change it seems, good or bad. Glad to hear you and Corey are having the chance to enjoy each other's company again.

Our poor older dog... the other night we had a huge crack of thunder and lightening right over the house! Sophie is terrified of any noise like that and has been constantly licking, licking since then. Female parts and paws, you name it. I have some herbal sedatives I'm going to feed her today and see if I can get her out of the habit.

Happy April Fools Day, ladies!

Lanette
    Rainy and cool SW WA State (our weather for the next week it seems)

• 1948Peachy
    (((Penny & Lisa)))
  • 1948Peachy
    Laura ~ Of course you can join this group. People come and go all the time...it is a great place to meet new people and get support whether it be with losings weight or dealing with life's everyday ups and downs.

Carol in Ga
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,685 Member
    Penny and Lisa~ good to hear from you both xoxoxox went and fed DFIL he is on the meds, got alot of fluids in him.. and walked the boys... now home and cut up a tomato to take with my taco salad
  • lacwest6605
    lacwest6605 Posts: 6,922 Member
    Thanks Carol. We all have those everyday ups and downs. And those things can really affect our weight and our health, both physical and mental. It’s good to find a place where I can share my issues, but also see others have their own issues, too.
    Hope all of you have a lovely day!
    Laura in Los Angeles