Foolish things you did, when you were young..

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Haven't touched Sherry since drinking it at age 13, got caught shoplifting a few times, pierced my own ears which then got infected, ran away from home at 10 yo but came home an hour later, used to sneak out at night to see boys. I hope my kids don't do half the stuff I did.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Posted chicken bones through my neighbours letterbox, due to her being a nosy, loud mouth, crazy animal. Revenge :lol:
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @kaizaku wrote: »
    Posted chicken bones through my neighbours letterbox, due to her being a nosy, loud mouth, crazy animal. Revenge :lol:

Ah, chicken bones can kill a dog. Or you knew that going in?
  • kaizaku
    edited April 2017
    @kaizaku wrote: »

Ah, chicken bones can kill a dog. Or you knew that going in?

Luckily they had no pets. But their was a grown boy who was like a mad dog, does that count? :lol:
  • kaizaku
    Front of my house, use to have a field. I lit up the field 🔥
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Everything

Same!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Got my permit and took my car (wasn’t allowed to drive it alone obviously yet) and took it for a drive by myself when my parents weren’t home and crashed it lmao. I was in sooooo much trouble lol. I use to be ashamed of that mistake and not talk about it but now it’s kinda funny. My parents get a kick out of it now too.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    walked through bedford-stuy alone
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Got caught giving my boyfriend a BJ in the sky buckets at Sea World.
    I totally thought I had gotten away with it. Until we got out of the ride and started walking away. The employees gave us a round of applause.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    No evidence.. so things that can never be proven B)
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    I once car surfed standing on the hood of a Dodge Diplomat headed down the highway at 55 mph. Car surfing is not that hard while getting up to speed, it’s the slowing down that’s hard!

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Climbing up trees
    Could never get back down
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    For two summers when I was 13 and 14, my friends and I shoplifted to a ridiculous extent. We stole bottles of wine and other alcohol, entire boxes of candy bars, $60 backpacks, lots of clothing...$150 red glittery high heels in size 11 when we all wore size 7 and 8.

I am forever grateful two of us got caught stealing cassettes at 14 and scared straight - so I didn't turn into an adult criminal. The girl who was with me (and also caught) is a criminal and severely abuses drugs though so I guess you never know...
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I could write a novel.

Really, it’s surprising I’m still her to write said novel.

But I gave up the biggest opportunity of my dance career, for my then long time boyfriend, and that will probably always be one of my biggest regrets.

But who knows, my life turned out pretty amazing, it just took me a long time to see it. And maybe it wouldn’t have otherwise.
  • grace42c
    grace42c Posts: 71 Member
    Free Solo climbing. Going up is easy, it was the down climbing that was superdooper stupid. Hundreds of feet off the ground, sans wings or rope. 😜
  • irenesalor
    irenesalor Posts: 97 Member
    I had a pencil fight with a classmate and he stabbed me in the hand. Now I have a tattoo for life.
  • kaizaku
    irenesalor wrote: »
    I had a pencil fight with a classmate and he stabbed me in the hand. Now I have a tattoo for life.

A scruffy girl at school stabbed me with a pencil too. I still have the pencil mark.
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    kaizaku wrote: »
    irenesalor wrote: »

A scruffy girl at school stabbed me with a pencil too. I still have the pencil mark.

Over 40 years later and I still have a faint gray dot at the base of my finger where my classmate stabbed me in second grade.