Who wants to slim down for the summer with me? let's motivate each other

Replies

• Angie_AK
    Angie_AK Posts: 17 Member
    Anybody is welcome to join! It's almost hump day. What is something you've done since Monday that youre proud of?
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm struggling to stay on track this week already..... must drink more water, get more sleep

I think sleep and staying hydrated are underrated. I know when I am tired I am more likely to raid the fridge at night and it affects my performance in the gym. Also when you find that you want to grab a snack try drinking an entire glass of ice water before grabbing that snack. It’s worked for me more then once. Good luck everyone!
  • trunkmonkey1977
    trunkmonkey1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Started at 227 on Dec 3rd, currently at 208. Going down to 200 to 205. Beach body.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    I’m down. I log daily...feel free to add me!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Angie_AK wrote: »
    Anybody is welcome to join! It's almost hump day. What is something you've done since Monday that youre proud of?

Managed to log in here everyday even though my mind isn't in it this week. But, new day and today is the day my proud moments for the week will begin!
  • twilli1127
    twilli1127 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join! Just started back up with MFP app again. Really tired of the up/down of the seasonal weight.
  • Avand17
    Avand17 Posts: 31 Member
    Count me in. I've been struggling recently, but am slowly pulling myself together.
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    This group is picking up some momentum, awesome! In response to @Angie_AK I'm proud that I have stayed in my calorie range so far despite eating kind of awful junk foods way too much. It marks a huge change from the times when I'd have eaten a hamburger and then gone off the rails. Logging even the so-called bad foods has been liberating.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I ate a half cup portion of ice cream today and stopped there! Ice cream has been a weakness for me so it’s a victory that I was happy with small serving. I want to lose 10 pounds by July. Slowly but surely!
  • MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Great to see all the progress everyone is making. The accountability to log everything while good or “bad” has helped me to avoid “going off the rails” so many times. Then there was that one time 2 weeks ago when I grabbed a small handful of tollhouse chocolate chip and then ate half the bag, lol. But I didn’t let it get to me. Just picked right back up the next day. Keep it up everyone!
  • MissSerenaMarie
    MissSerenaMarie Posts: 15 Member
    Started 7 weeks and have lost 7 kgs so far! Need to loose another 8-12 kg
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    I’d love to be a part of this! I’d like to drop 15-20 by summer but 40 by December. I stopped eating sweets and candy Monday. Day 4 today. The challenging time will be the weekend.
  • GemJade11
    GemJade11 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi guys! Can I join? I have a lot of weight to lose, but would love to lose at least 20 pounds by my birthday in June. I've been on and off of this site for about 6-7 years, but got locked out of my old account and my old friends. Please feel free to add me as a friend! My starting weight on Monday was 266.2.
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    I have been dropping fat for 15 months now. I hope to drop the last 7lbs by june 1, but progress is down to a crawl.
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Keeping up with the logging of food intake. Surprised how full I can get even though it looks like a little portion. Changing my macros based on the workout/non workout can be a bit tedious, but I am continuing with the challenge! Keep up the great work everyone
  • funkymonkey97
    funkymonkey97 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm trying to lose 7 pounds before my holiday at the beginning of June, but being home from uni for the month long easter break means no gym for me. So going to have to workout at home as much as I can instead
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Weekly update: 10 pounds down, total
    • March 11 - 184 (starting weight)
    • March 18 - 181 (-3)
    • March 25 - 179 (-2)
    • April 1 - 176 (-3)
    • April 8 - 174 (-2)

• Angie_AK
    Angie_AK Posts: 17 Member
    Finally some weight loss. 0.8 lbs down since last week! 20-25 more pounds to go!
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    3/11 157.8
    3/18 156.6. (-1.2 lbs)
    3/25 154.8 (-1.8 lbs)
    4/01 156 (+1.2)
    4/08 155.2 (-.08)

Total challenge weight loss: 2.6 lbs
    Note: I'm going to try calorie cycling this week, sticking to my minimum step goal, and introducing some Beachbody on Demand workouts.

Q- What are we aiming for as a challenge end date? June 21st? July 1st?

Goal weight for this challenge: 137