• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    KFC has chicken and waffles!!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

The cool thing about KFC is being able to get fried chicken AND a burrito at the same drive through
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

i haven't eaten at one in like 9 years now i think. do they still have the Double Down?
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

The cool thing about KFC is being able to get fried chicken AND a burrito at the same drive through

WHAT??? My KFC does not sell burritos, but I believe someone on the radio said it is National Burrito Day so maybe I should get a burrito for lunch. Hmmmmm. All the terrible options sound the best
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

i haven't eaten at one in like 9 years now i think. do they still have the Double Down?

I have no idea. I usually just get the tenders. I did get their Nashville Hot awhile back and those were good, but very spicy. They came with pickles so it made everything better
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

WHAT??? My KFC does not sell burritos, but I believe someone on the radio said it is National Burrito Day so maybe I should get a burrito for lunch. Hmmmmm. All the terrible options sound the best

ohhhhh. maybe it’s regional but around here KFC and Taco Bell share a store.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7h_Kcn_vH8E

@tinkerhellraiser This is the dang cutest thing and I think you will appreciate it
  • iMago
    Options

I have no idea. I usually just get the tenders. I did get their Nashville Hot awhile back and those were good, but very spicy. They came with pickles so it made everything better

well i guess i need to break my streak and find out.
    also they're selling this at some walmarts now so you should go look for it later-

yqkm9drherqp.jpg
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

also they're selling this at some walmarts now so you should go look for it later-

yqkm9drherqp.jpg

You have to eat all of that today. Are you up for the challenge?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

yqkm9drherqp.jpg

This is incredibly insulting. Like all cookie dough isn’t edible. Hrmph
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I am currently accepting inspiration for a new profile pic. Must have 4 90 degrees and a willingness to go above and beyond
  • iMago
    Options

yqkm9drherqp.jpg

You have to eat all of that today. Are you up for the challenge?

i just saw it online i haven't actually gone to buy any yet. i was planning it this weekend. i'll leave a review after.
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I am currently accepting inspiration for a new profile pic. Must have 4 90 degrees and a willingness to go above and beyond

dirty bedroom mirror selfie?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    grcchtst65wd.jpeg

this ones name is moon watcher

Way to drop a chick pic in the middle of a KFC discussion.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

Just keep leaving your curtains open, ok?
  • iMago
    Options

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Always

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I need to know my backstory now. NEED to know. And it better not be some *kitten* about being half fembot
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Always

I need to know my backstory now. NEED to know. And it better not be some *kitten* about being half fembot

DITTO.
    And mine better not have anything to do with hotdogs.