What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

Just keep leaving your curtains open, ok?
    Always
    iMago wrote: »
    I still think it would be horrifying and hilarious if it turned out we were neighbors, relatives, fellow parishioners. What if you’re the cashier where I buy my haagen dazs and you know i’m BSing about eating halo top? What if you’re a local clergyman and now you know my liberal stance on fursonas? What if you’re a dude instead of a chick with frankfurter legs? Maybe that’s why the UPS guy looks at me funny.

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I need to know my backstory now. NEED to know. And it better not be some *kitten* about being half fembot

DITTO.
    And mine better not have anything to do with hotdogs.

And I’d like mine read aloud with a Texas drawl.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Always

oh even without meeting people i still make up an interesting backstory for all of them here in my head so when/if we ever do meet im not really shocked

I need to know my backstory now. NEED to know. And it better not be some *kitten* about being half fembot

i think you're a postal worker by day. like out in the thick of it. delivering the mail rain or shine. this explains the interest in various types of shoes.
    at home you often wear an old robe you've had for minimum 8 years. its green and in dire need of replacement. but you still keep it because new ones are kinda expensive for the good ones at least.
    you rarely drink wine, unless its a tawny port.
    you have a fancy tortoiseshell cigarette holder for your cigarettes (marlboro reds)
    you enjoy watching the Bachelor while MFP'ing.

Always

DITTO.

i think you work at the mall during the day. probably bath and body works (good employee discount).
    you definitely have an active facebook and you post minion memes. often.
    you got into jazzercise a few years ago but dropped out and now go to Planet Fitness (free pizza mondays amirite?)
    you often overdress for simple occasions- heels, dresses, hoop earrings obvi, just to go out somewhere that doesn't require it.
    what nobody realizes is that you dream of mountain climbing and hope to reach the top of Everest one day.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Always

i think you're a postal worker by day. like out in the thick of it. delivering the mail rain or shine. this explains the interest in various types of shoes.
    at home you often wear an old robe you've had for minimum 8 years. its green and in dire need of replacement. but you still keep it because new ones are kinda expensive for the good ones at least.
    you have a fancy tortoiseshell cigarette holder for your cigarettes (marlboro reds)

Always

DITTO.

i think you work at the mall during the day. probably bath and body works (good employee discount).
    you got into jazzercise a few years ago but dropped out and now go to Planet Fitness (free pizza mondays amirite?)
    you often overdress for simple occasions- heels, dresses, hoop earrings obvi, just to go out somewhere that doesn't require it.
    what nobody realizes is that you dream of mountain climbing and hope to reach the top of Everest one day.

So misunderstood 😂
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Always

Always

DITTO.

About 35-40% of this is true.
  • iMago
    Options

i want a backstory

you work in advertising for a local zoo. you get to work on the website UI as well sometimes because NOBODY understands how to do their job around here. but its okay you get to play with the animals sometimes.

you still weep for Harambe (3 years on May 28- still too soon)

in your spare time you often work on jigsaw puzzles, but you never finish them because of a limited attention span.

you prefer cold pizza.

favorite movie is still The Notebook.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I would like to know my backstory if you have one more in you

It will become canon for my online “fursona”
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

If my backstory doesn’t involve a force field and a foot fetish I’m out
  • iMago
    Options

you are an actual shapeshifting alien from Aldebaran. you were sent here as an advance scout to learn about our ways before reporting back to the overlords, in preparation for the eventual conquest.

but in your time here you've learned to love certain things. Cardi B has become an EXCEPTIONAL joy in your life (and i don't blame you a bit)

you find coffee disgusting. but you love kombucha.

toe socks are intriguing to you, but you haven't actually bought a pair yet.
    you also find canadians distasteful.
  • iMago
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

you were the inspiration for the film Backdraft.

you rarely cook, and prefer Arbys whenever possible, choosing to mix your Horsey and Arby's sauce (quite delicious)

you have debated selling foot pics on Snapchat, but the constant repainting of your toenails due to the various requests has turned you off that idea. instead you're looking into having a furniture reselling store.

you love Swedish Fish.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I want to hear mine too...or do I?!!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Judging by the back of your head I guess you’re a valkyrie.
  • iMago
    Options

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

thank ya'll for helping me laugh today too though
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

you were the inspiration for the film Backdraft.

you rarely cook, and prefer Arbys whenever possible, choosing to mix your Horsey and Arby's sauce (quite delicious)

you have debated selling foot pics on Snapchat, but the constant repainting of your toenails due to the various requests has turned you off that idea. instead you're looking into having a furniture reselling store.

you love Swedish Fish.

Ugh, so stereotypical
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

you are an actual shapeshifting alien from Aldebaran. you were sent here as an advance scout to learn about our ways before reporting back to the overlords, in preparation for the eventual conquest.

but in your time here you've learned to love certain things. Cardi B has become an EXCEPTIONAL joy in your life (and i don't blame you a bit)

Well, there I am!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Well, there I am!

Check me out on snap for toe sock fun
  • Vikka_V
    Options

sorry but im about to head out to try and kayak with a goose. one of ya'll should turn this into a thread though (make up a backstory for a friend etc etc) so i don't end up attention horsing the entire thread.

It's fine, you can do me later..don't give me the shaft man!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Judging by the back of your head I guess you’re a valkyrie.
    I like this start!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

It's fine, you can do me later..don't give me the shaft man!
    Mixed messages
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I’m wondering if ketchup tastes better if it’s called catsup
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I’m wondering if ketchup tastes better if it’s called catsup

catsup is disgusting. ketchup is yum.