Options

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Daily report:
    Fruit: About to have some grapes.
    Veggies: None today :(

Exercise: Walked for a total of about 2 hours today, plus some other, um, TMI stuff :)
  • meowthania
    Options
    Fruit - 2 servings of blueberries
    veggies: lettuce and tomato on my burger...?
    bad day...but spent about an hour and a half wandering around in the heat...still way over my calories :(:( and felt sick after from all the unhealthy food. tomorrow is another day...
  • hm_day
    Options
    Fruit - 2 servings of blueberries
    veggies: lettuce and tomato on my burger...?
    bad day...but spent about an hour and a half wandering around in the heat...still way over my calories :(:( and felt sick after from all the unhealthy food. tomorrow is another day...

It's okay, I didn't even come CLOSE to my calories. I'm learning the happy medium and couldn't eat back my exercise calories. I tried! Haha.
  • meowthania
    Options
    Well, my scale definitely is not happy with me this morning. It's my official "weigh-in" day and since last week I'm up a pound. Hopefully this sinus cold/headache goes away in the next couple of days so I can step it up.
  • hm_day
    Options
    Being sick really puts a damper on things. Ask my wisdom teeth :P Once it goes away, you can start right back up. Eating your fruits and veggies should help things along a little. And lots and lots of fluids :)
  • kassette
    kassette Posts: 21
    Options
    don't worry meowthania, your not alone on this, I was full of cold this weekend, so excused myself to eat almost an entire dominos pizza and garlic bread.... ended up about 3,000 cals over... not so good D: But when you feel rubbish all you want is stodge
  • hm_day
    Options
    don't worry meowthania, your not alone on this, I was full of cold this weekend, so excused myself to eat almost an entire dominos pizza and garlic bread.... ended up about 3,000 cals over... not so good D: But when you feel rubbish all you want is stodge

When you're sick, your body wants the extra calories in order to "survive," even though our lifestyles aren't like that anymore :P It happens. You just get right back into it the next day!
  • Keemeri
    Keemeri Posts: 74
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm back...I have figured out I need to burn 583 calories daily for 6 days in order to burn/lose 1lb a week. Today is walking, Turbo Fire, then power wash the back porch.

How is everyone doing??
  • hm_day
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm back...I have figured out I need to burn 583 calories daily for 6 days in order to burn/lose 1lb a week. Today is walking, Turbo Fire, then power wash the back porch.

How is everyone doing??

Welcome back, girl! We started up a biweekly challenge. We're exactly a week into it tomorrow, so if you want to wait and do the next one or just jump into this one, you can :) The nutrition aspect is to eat at least one fruit and one veggie per day, and the exercise aspect is to exercise for at least 20 minutes 3x a week.
  • kassette
    Options
    right! Daily report time :)

Fruit: One juicy nectarine (yum yum)
    Veg: One veg pot made by innocent (equivalent of three portions apparently)
    Exercise: 45 mins on the exercise bike
  • hm_day
    Options
    Daily report:

Fruit: None today
    Veggie: Corn
    Exercise: Pilates this morning and strength training this evening.
  • dchillin65
    dchillin65 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Daily report:
    Fruit: Strawberries and mango pieces
    Veggies: broccoli slaw and asparagus

Exercise: 30 Day Shred Level 2 Day 3
  • hm_day
    Options
    Going to work today to work out (no actual work today) and then taking the CPR/First Aid/AED class from 1-7pm. Oh boy, haha.
  • meowthania
    Options
    Alrighty. I'm still alive, just been kind of busy (except for last night where I got distracted by having cable again for the first time in 5 years)
    Anywho.
    Yesterday's fruit and veggie intake - fruit - blueberries, and a golden plum.
    veggies : vegetable soup (recipe in my blog...nom nom!)

exercise: does spending 40 minutes making soup count?? >_>
    Today
    Fruits and veggies: a Pluot, a small golden plum, and my usual - BLUEBERRIES!
    veggies: had a salad for lunch with half a sweet red pepper, half a hot banana pepper, half a tomato, and half an avocado (or is that a fruit..)
    exercise!
    I...went for a 20 minute-ish walk...but!!
    AND THIS IS A BIG BUT!
    the hubby finally conceded to us moving stuff from the den to the bedroom and vice versa so I can ACTUALLY have my workout room. only 2.5 weeks later!
  • hm_day
    Options
    Daily report:
    Fruit: 25 grapes!
    Veggies: Mashed potato
    Exercise: Spent a good 80 minutes working out and then did 3 hours of CPR training.

Angelika: Took him long enough :D
  • hm_day
    Options
    Since most of this week's posts have been daily reports, let's strike up some conversation. How has everyone been? Anything new and exciting going on in the world? :)
  • kimcatania
    Options
    Love this support group and the challange. I'm a little late to the party since I just found this message board topic, but here's my report for the day on the challenge:
    Fruit- None today - need to get to the grocery store!!
    Veggie- Cherry Tomatoes & corn
    Exercise- 30 minute walk

As far as what's new today- Off topic- An earthquake over here on the east coast! On topic- I figured out how to add meals to my daily food tracker so now I have it set up for "breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack". I keep hearing that six small meals is the way to go, so setting up my food tracker like this should help.

hm-day- thanks for setting up the group here and for all the good input you have!!
  • hm_day
    Options
    Love this support group and the challange. I'm a little late to the party since I just found this message board topic, but here's my report for the day on the challenge:
    Fruit- None today - need to get to the grocery store!!
    Veggie- Cherry Tomatoes & corn
    Exercise- 30 minute walk

As far as what's new today- Off topic- An earthquake over here on the east coast! On topic- I figured out how to add meals to my daily food tracker so now I have it set up for "breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, evening snack". I keep hearing that six small meals is the way to go, so setting up my food tracker like this should help.

hm-day- thanks for setting up the group here and for all the good input you have!!

I'm on the east coast as well! A coworker of mine is in DC and was at the Smithsonian when the earthquake hit, and everyone had to be evacuated. Crazy!

Welcome to the group! :)
  • kassette
    Options
    erm didn't log in yest but here's for today :)

fruit: clementine
    veg: carrots
    exercise: none.....
  • beazelsmom
    Options
    Hi all. I am new to mfp, and all this stuff in general. I had gastric bypass the end of jan, and have lost 94/95lbs, depending on the day lol. I have hit my first plateau and have started working out and trying to get my diet better than it was before, using the tracker and the exercise tracker as well. My friend got me on here and I really like it, but I could use some support since my husband is an oblivious lump and is not helpful with support, so... Help!!!

fruit for the day: 1 peach
    Veg: carrot sticks
    Exercise: cardio and weights

10411166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter