Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    I have not sent any under this persona. Have received a couple and did not accept as the did not answer my messages (simple this like "how did you notice me?", "Have we interacted in the forums?". Nada, did not accept.

Now some others that I have interacted in the past send FR, no messages or answers needed. We already know each and appreciate each other sense of humor :-)

If they weren't friends they would not have received your pm.. it's been a long time mfp glitch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have not sent any under this persona. Have received a couple and did not accept as the did not answer my messages (simple this like "how did you notice me?", "Have we interacted in the forums?". Nada, did not accept.

Now some others that I have interacted in the past send FR, no messages or answers needed. We already know each and appreciate each other sense of humor :-)

If they weren't friends they would not have received your pm.. it's been a long time mfp glitch.

Really?? Well so none of y'all seen my nude gifs I been sending?? Oh Wells

Oh I saw them, how did you get your leg into that position?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Liiiiiies!!! The gifs didnt have legs in them 😂

Uh.. yeah.. that was not a leg @RunHardBeStrong 😁
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'd watch people talking from across the room, making up their conversation in my head. "Why yes, I DO enjoy coconut ice cream on my *kitten*". Chuckling to myself, Oh ha ha, you saucy minx.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

:joy:@slimgirljo15 You posted my first thought as I was reading his response. Impressive @JustPassingTime
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I'd be talking with everyone and have fun and cause trouble of course but get depressed when I hear the lyrics "all these female crawl" instead of the actual lyrics.....:(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

:joy:@slimgirljo15 You posted my first thought as I was reading his response. Impressive @JustPassingTime

Great minds 😂
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Great minds 😂

Great minds/dirty minds. Eh.. same thing. :joy:
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Stand behind the tallest pot plant too stoned and paranoid to interact with anyone.

Would you be talking to the plant?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I'd be talking with everyone and have fun and cause trouble of course but get depressed when I hear the lyrics "all these female crawl" instead of the actual lyrics.....:(

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble

=me tonight
  • Tankiscool
    Options

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble

=me tonight

=Selfie thread?!?!!

@JustPassingTime
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Omg 😂😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Gutter minds 😂

Fify 🤣🤣🤣

You luvs us anyway :p
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Stand behind the tallest pot plant too stoned and paranoid to interact with anyone.

The land of the plants is my realm. Pay tribute to the lord of the green or suffer DIRE consequences!!