Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @RomaineCalm will be wearing a head to toe costume...bunny suit, I imagine...and will be chatting away to @JustPassingTime all night, him oblivious to the fact of who's he's talking to (the rest of us will be privy, and giggling all night...she selfied for every single other person beforehand, and told all of us of her 'disguise'!)

Right. Gotta stay incognito.
    But my bunny suit needs AC. I’ll be dancing and I don’t like sweating.

“Hey Bartender, gimme another shot of tequila!”
    (We have a bartender at this party right?)

*proceeds to dance awkwardly on table...and breaks it*

Well, you'll take the costume off maybe, but still a face mask, like a masquerade one I picture...just to spite you know who!

Bartender? I'm thinking @Motorsheen ...he doesn't drink, I don't think, but will pour us generous portions in hopes (and likeliness) of some amusement.

Table breaking will be the game of choice! Rock star style!

"free nachos to the first person who can break a table without their hands"

I'd be honored to be the bartender.

and, nope... I don't drink; it's not my jam. *shrug
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    @RomaineCalm will be wearing a head to toe costume...bunny suit, I imagine...and will be chatting away to @JustPassingTime all night, him oblivious to the fact of who's he's talking to (the rest of us will be privy, and giggling all night...she selfied for every single other person beforehand, and told all of us of her 'disguise'!)

Well, you'll take the costume off maybe, but still a face mask, like a masquerade one I picture...just to spite you know who!

Bartender? I'm thinking @Motorsheen ...he doesn't drink, I don't think, but will pour us generous portions in hopes (and likeliness) of some amusement.

I'll need you to gimme a ride home 😘
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Sure Jo, I'll be your designated driver/wallflower making fun of tipsy people by info gathering people on those who have impaired inhibitions (gossip, politics, real thoughts, etc.). Chaos is fun
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01 should bring his guitar and sing us some songs. But if he has a ukulele that’s even better.

Brought both!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Sure Jo, I'll be your designated driver/wallflower making fun of tipsy people by info gathering people on those who have impaired inhibitions (gossip, politics, real thoughts, etc.). Chaos is fun

Deal.. Fair warning though, I'm a handful tipsy 😂😁
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i’d drink too much, talk too much, probably eat too much. and then rehash the night over and over again for a year thinking of all the stupid things i said and did. at least that’s been the pattern so far.

Can I join you? Sounds like my M.O.

Yes, and i think we need to find a kind, credible, confident person to tell us we were great, the life of the party even.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I think @_Deadman_Walking_ will be sitting somewhere in a corner with a beer, watching. Wearing all black. Sort of hating the outgoing ones but wanting to dance on tables too. Maybe in a pair of leggings....because they just feel so damn good on.

:D That leggings thing is never going away lol
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    i’d drink too much, talk too much, probably eat too much. and then rehash the night over and over again for a year thinking of all the stupid things i said and did. at least that’s been the pattern so far.

This sounds about correct.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I'll overthink this party and everyone who attends. I will likely drink too much because I am super anxious and anymore 2 is too much. I'll be a social butterfly with red cheeks, bit still analyzing all the glances, body language and comments. Afterwards I will drive myself crazy wondering if I did anything that made someone sad, mad, annoyed, etc.

I see us walking home in the early hours of the morning , middle of the road, carrying our shoes and singing songs at the top of our lungs :D

This will happen as well
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Deal.. Fair warning though, I'm a handful tipsy 😂😁

Lady, I am quite sure you are ALWAYS a handful!! :D:D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Just wanna point out that I was behind the plants before it was cool

😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i'd make sure and bring my camera and offer free headshots to a few of the supermodels.

prob bring a box of fireball and see who gets white girl wasted first.

order pizzas with the first person's wallet/credit card i could steal (lighten up its just a prank bro).

try to encourage everyone to do the things they'd later regret.

have deep, meaningful conversations out on the balcony with a few people.

take nicest car for a joyride after swiping keys.

Truest post you ever made
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    convince everyone to go out and get matching tattoos

of what?
    convince everyone to go out and get matching tattoos

I’M IN FOR MATCHING TATTOOS

butterfly tramp stamps for all of us then

In!

You take the photo and @tinkerhellraiser draws the tattoo

who handles the needle and india ink tho?

Somebody sober with a steady hand...my vote is you and for yours @DeadliftsAndSprinkles seems like a good choice

I'm of the opinion that she won't even really interact at the party and will instead sit on the couch and show pics of her dog off the whole time

Drinking tea out of a fancy teacup she keeps in her purse.

I'll be flattering her in secret hopes of getting her to do my eyeliner for me.
    "Ok, your dog is the awesomist, smartest, most handsome...honest"

tbh she's the first person who's phone im gonna steal

You're the type to change my keyboard so that nothing makes sense anymore

lol no I'd just swap all your contact names around.

That would be an amazing joke to play on someone

it is an amazing joke to play on someone

Please don't do this to me. Can't have all of my men finding out about each other

lol no I'd do something worse if i ever stole your phone

I hope you'd fill it with your selfies.

probably videos of his toes

he’d prolly send videos of his toes to every guy in your contact list

This made me laugh so much
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I’d be the one who never shows up and then later acts super disappointed that my ‘glitchy’ phone didn’t receive that text. Meanwhile you all would be like “aww man, we were hoping you’d show up, we were all so bummed” like you didn’t know I’d be the one to hang in the kitchen with someone’s miscellaneous girlfriend and argue about how to pronounce obscure spices
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’d be the one who never shows up and then later acts super disappointed that my ‘glitchy’ phone didn’t receive that text. Meanwhile you all would be like “aww man, we were hoping you’d show up, we were all so bummed” like you didn’t know I’d be the one to hang in the kitchen with someone’s miscellaneous girlfriend and argue about how to pronounce obscure spices

i am positive you're the type who regularly says "sorry! i *just* got this text 😩"
    when in fact, you did not just get the text.

In all seriousness my phone is super glitchy and i only get texts at a time that’s convenient for me
  • I_am_the_Cosmos
    I_am_the_Cosmos Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd be the pretentious jerk who brings his own acoustic guitar and sings Elliot Smith songs in the corner while disparaging the music that everyone else actually enjoys.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    2 drinks and I'm tipsy.......lol
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

i am positive you're the type who regularly says "sorry! i *just* got this text 😩"

In all seriousness my phone is super glitchy and i only get texts at a time that’s convenient for me

We must have the same phone!! Mine only does it with certain people though. Weird.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

We must have the same phone!! Mine only does it with certain people though. Weird.

Same!
    And I'm pretty sure some people I text have this problem too, why else wouldn't they text me back within 1 minute?