Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm actually impressed that we made it to day 2 (altho the thread is less than 24 hours old) to start taking our clothes off at a mfp party!

Sorry, the bunny suit might come off but the birthday suit still stays hidden.

i don’t remember you being part of the furry conversation

And what is your furry...I don't know what you call it, is it an outfit? Identity?

are you asking if i am literally into animal costumed sex? or are you asking something more general?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    giphy.gif

I'm actually impressed that we made it to day 2 (altho the thread is less than 24 hours old) to start taking our clothes off at a mfp party!

And what is your furry...I don't know what you call it, is it an outfit? Identity?

are you asking if i am literally into animal costumed sex? or are you asking something more general?

Ok, for real though...animal costumed sex... why are people into this? How is that a turn on?

• your_future_ex_wife
    edited April 2019
    giphy.gif

Ok, for real though...animal costumed sex... why are people into this? How is that a turn on?

i don’t know but i try hard not to judge other people’s kinks as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult human.

eta: because i’m pretty sure everyone’s got something even if they don’t admit it to themselves or others
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    giphy.gif

Don't ask me why I know this but it's your "fursona"

48eunt0.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    giphy.gif

i don’t know but i try hard not to judge other people’s kinks as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult human.

eta: because i’m pretty sure everyone’s got something even if they don’t admit it to themselves or others

Oh I got something. And it ain't animal costumes. ;)
  • your_future_ex_wife
    giphy.gif

costumed hot dogs calling out “eat me” as you pass?
  • RomaineCalm
    giphy.gif

costumed hot dogs calling out “eat me” as you pass?

Damn. Am I that transparent??
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    giphy.gif

Everyone is a little bit freaky is all
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    giphy.gif

Uh-uh

More general, if you were to dress in a furry costume, what would it be?
    ...unless by selecting an animal it alludes somehow to sex preferences...I don't know how that works.

Was actually thinking about the bitmoji animal costumes when I mentioned the bunny costume, quite vanilla...or is it?!

• your_future_ex_wife
    well i feel today has been a real bonding experience for all of us don't you guys think so too?

This seemed like it was going to be such a benign, fun little thread.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    well i feel today has been a real bonding experience for all of us don't you guys think so too?

it still is i just know who i want to actually hang out with at a party now

You should start a secret group about it, call it

“The Balcony”
  • RomaineCalm

Well are you gonna name names or what?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    giphy.gif

Uh-uh

...unless by selecting an animal it alludes somehow to sex preferences...I don't know how that works.

Was actually thinking about the bitmoji animal costumes when I mentioned the bunny costume, quite vanilla...or is it?!

I don’t know how to answer this. I mean, I... yeah, idk if I’d wear a furry costume for any reason other than scaring the *kitten* out of someone and then it doesn’t really matter much what it is I think. Have you seen the video of the guy who hides inside a giant teddy bear? That was funny. I’d do that.

I’ve never really dressed as an animal for any reason, though some old friends do call me by an animal “pet name.” I wore a spiked collar once as part of a costume. Hmmm. memories

• your_future_ex_wife

Pick me! Pick me!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

You should start a secret group about it, call it

“The Balcony

see you get it
    bHOMsME.gif

i already sent your acceptance letter jeez
    giphy.gif

Uh-uh

I don’t know how to answer this. I mean, I... yeah, idk if I’d wear a furry costume for any reason other than scaring the *kitten* out of someone and then it doesn’t really matter much what it is I think. Have you seen the video of the guy who hides inside a giant teddy bear? That was funny. I’d do that.

I’ve never really dressed as an animal for any reason, though some old friends do call me by an animal “pet name.” I wore a spiked collar once as part of a costume. Hmmm. memories

CFvP129.gif
  • RomaineCalm

i already sent your acceptance letter jeez

Hmm, that's odd....BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN NOTHING.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Obviously me, as if there was ever any doubt!