Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    I’d be the one who never shows up and then later acts super disappointed that my ‘glitchy’ phone didn’t receive that text. Meanwhile you all would be like “aww man, we were hoping you’d show up, we were all so bummed” like you didn’t know I’d be the one to hang in the kitchen with someone’s miscellaneous girlfriend and argue about how to pronounce obscure spices

i am positive you're the type who regularly says "sorry! i *just* got this text 😩"
    when in fact, you did not just get the text.

In all seriousness my phone is super glitchy and i only get texts at a time that’s convenient for me

We must have the same phone!! Mine only does it with certain people though. Weird.

Same!
    And I'm pretty sure some people I text have this problem too, why else wouldn't they text me back within 1 minute?
    i turned off all sound and alerts on my phone so now i only get texts when i look for them.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I’d be the one who never shows up and then later acts super disappointed that my ‘glitchy’ phone didn’t receive that text. Meanwhile you all would be like “aww man, we were hoping you’d show up, we were all so bummed” like you didn’t know I’d be the one to hang in the kitchen with someone’s miscellaneous girlfriend and argue about how to pronounce obscure spices

i am positive you're the type who regularly says "sorry! i *just* got this text 😩"

In all seriousness my phone is super glitchy and i only get texts at a time that’s convenient for me

i got that problem too
    and my phone cuts out sometimes too like just up and dies

We must have the same phone!! Mine only does it with certain people though. Weird.

Same!
    And I'm pretty sure some people I text have this problem too, why else wouldn't they text me back within 1 minute?

Same!
    i turned off all sound and alerts on my phone so now i only get texts when i look for them.

dXv7OIR.gif
    legit my phone is for mfp purposes. all the rest is nuisance
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So talking about texts for a minute

True confession,
    I feel bad for people with iPhones, when you get a text and the screen lites up and everyone can see them
    ...I'm compelled to look, and I do

For real tho, don't pretend you don't want me to read it, otherwise you'd have a case or put it face down, right?!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

True confession,
    I feel bad for people with iPhones, when you get a text and the screen lites up and everyone can see them

For real tho, don't pretend you don't want me to read it, otherwise you'd have a case or put it face down, right?!
    standard operating procedure: facedown, alerts off
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

True confession,

mine doesnt do that, but i don't really care if someone picked it up and tried to read it either.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

True confession,

standard operating procedure: facedown, alerts off

True confession,

i dont have anything to hide so i think u can read whatever u see

Temptresses, both of you!
    Phone face down or out there for the whole world to see...both ways intrigue me
  • Vikka_V
    Options

True confession,

mine doesnt do that, but i don't really care if someone picked it up and tried to read it either.

Gotcha!
    Didn't know it was an option on iPhone
    ...clearly then the people's phones who lite up want me to be privy to their texts
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    This party is missing something....

MUSIC !
    https://youtu.be/U5TqIdff_DQ

Yes!
    And table dancing
    And strip poker
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    what would you wear? A little black dress
    Who would you want to talk to there? Interesting, nice people only!
    who would you secretly watch because you’re too embarrassed to talk to them? I'm an introvert so, they're probably have to approach me 1st.
    What famous person would you bribe to be your date? Idris Elba. Cuz he can DJ the party.
    Would you eat the junk food or try to eat the healthy food? 95% healthy & 5% junk.
    Would you dance or hide behind the potted plants watching everyone? I'd be on the dancefloor like.. giphy.gif
    Would you drink too much and what would you end up saying that you’d regret? I don't drink ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Would you live post updates for those who don’t attend? NO! I can't STAND when people do that!!! :rage:
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    This party is missing something....

MUSIC !
    https://youtu.be/U5TqIdff_DQ

Yes!
    And table dancing
    And strip poker

everybody limbo!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    As long as I don’t have alcohol in me, I’ll be sitting in the corner. Otherwise I’ll be going around offering everyone drinks. Of course it’s because I have a generous heart rather than for ulterior motives.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm actually impressed that we made it to day 2 (altho the thread is less than 24 hours old) to start taking our clothes off at a mfp party!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm actually impressed that we made it to day 2 (altho the thread is less than 24 hours old) to start taking our clothes off at a mfp party!

Sorry, the bunny suit might come off but the birthday suit still stays hidden.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    giphy.gif

i don’t remember you being part of the furry conversation
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    @RomaineCalm will be wearing a head to toe costume...bunny suit, I imagine...and will be chatting away to @JustPassingTime all night, him oblivious to the fact of who's he's talking to (the rest of us will be privy, and giggling all night...she selfied for every single other person beforehand, and told all of us of her 'disguise'!)

@your_future_ex_wife This one?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    @RomaineCalm will be wearing a head to toe costume...bunny suit, I imagine...and will be chatting away to @JustPassingTime all night, him oblivious to the fact of who's he's talking to (the rest of us will be privy, and giggling all night...she selfied for every single other person beforehand, and told all of us of her 'disguise'!)

@your_future_ex_wife This one?

i missed this, sorry. i was thinking about the fetlife thread
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Right. Gotta stay incognito.
    But my bunny suit needs AC. I’ll be dancing and I don’t like sweating.

“Hey Bartender, gimme another shot of tequila!”
    (We have a bartender at this party right?)

*proceeds to dance awkwardly on table...and breaks it*

Well, you'll take the costume off maybe, but still a face mask, like a masquerade one I picture...just to spite you know who!

Bartender? I'm thinking @Motorsheen ...he doesn't drink, I don't think, but will pour us generous portions in hopes (and likeliness) of some amusement.

Table breaking will be the game of choice! Rock star style!

"free nachos to the first person who can break a table without their hands"

I'd be honored to be the bartender.

and, nope... I don't drink; it's not my jam. *shrug

I'll need you to gimme a ride home 😘

Sure Jo, I'll be your designated driver/wallflower making fun of tipsy people by info gathering people on those who have impaired inhibitions (gossip, politics, real thoughts, etc.). Chaos is fun

Deal.. Fair warning though, I'm a handful tipsy 😂😁

Lady, I am quite sure you are ALWAYS a handful!! :D:D

True.. but x 10 when tipsy 😂
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    giphy.gif

i don’t remember you being part of the furry conversation

And what is your furry...I don't know what you call it, is it an outfit? Identity?