Its my mfp party and i’ll cry if i want to

Replies

• Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    I'd watch people talking from across the room, making up their conversation in my head. "Why yes, I DO enjoy coconut ice cream on my *kitten*". Chuckling to myself, Oh ha ha, you saucy minx.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    I have not sent any under this persona. Have received a couple and did not accept as the did not answer my messages (simple this like "how did you notice me?", "Have we interacted in the forums?". Nada, did not accept.

Now some others that I have interacted in the past send FR, no messages or answers needed. We already know each and appreciate each other sense of humor :-)

If they weren't friends they would not have received your pm.. it's been a long time mfp glitch.

Really?? Well so none of y'all seen my nude gifs I been sending?? Oh Wells

Oh I saw them, how did you get your leg into that position?

Liiiiiies!!! The gifs didnt have legs in them 😂

Uh.. yeah.. that was not a leg @RunHardBeStrong 😁

:joy:@slimgirljo15 You posted my first thought as I was reading his response. Impressive @JustPassingTime
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I'd be talking with everyone and have fun and cause trouble of course but get depressed when I hear the lyrics "all these female crawl" instead of the actual lyrics.....:(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I have not sent any under this persona. Have received a couple and did not accept as the did not answer my messages (simple this like "how did you notice me?", "Have we interacted in the forums?". Nada, did not accept.

Now some others that I have interacted in the past send FR, no messages or answers needed. We already know each and appreciate each other sense of humor :-)

If they weren't friends they would not have received your pm.. it's been a long time mfp glitch.

:joy:@slimgirljo15 You posted my first thought as I was reading his response. Impressive @JustPassingTime

Great minds 😂
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Great minds 😂

Great minds/dirty minds. Eh.. same thing. :joy:
  • Tankiscool
    Stand behind the tallest pot plant too stoned and paranoid to interact with anyone.

Would you be talking to the plant?
  • Tankiscool
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I'd be talking with everyone and have fun and cause trouble of course but get depressed when I hear the lyrics "all these female crawl" instead of the actual lyrics.....:(

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble

=me tonight
  • Tankiscool

He admitted it 😂😂😂😂
    He causes trouble 😂😂😂😂

Liquor = fun = trouble

=me tonight

=Selfie thread?!?!!

@JustPassingTime
  • Tankiscool
    Omg 😂😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Gutter minds 😂

Fify 🤣🤣🤣

You luvs us anyway :p
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Stand behind the tallest pot plant too stoned and paranoid to interact with anyone.

The land of the plants is my realm. Pay tribute to the lord of the green or suffer DIRE consequences!!
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

The land of the plants is my realm. Pay tribute to the lord of the green or suffer DIRE consequences!!

Are they plastic, fake plants with a half inch layer of dust, because noooooo one every thinks of the plants, or we talking the real thing? Also, do you accept bitcoin as tribute?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    its a friday night party now.

tequila for everyone

You know I love tequila.
  • Reckoner67

Are they plastic, fake plants with a half inch layer of dust, because noooooo one every thinks of the plants, or we talking the real thing? Also, do you accept bitcoin as tribute?

No, yes, and yes
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,267 Member
    On my way. 😝

Will you be in your uniform? Asking for a friend...

Of course 😉
    newmeadow wrote: »
    On my way. 😝

What seems to be the problem officer?

Why no, we didn't realize anyone had placed a noise complaint. We were just listening to the soundtrack for Saturday Night Fever on the stereo but we only had the volume up very slightly. No, no. Nothing whatsoever that would make someone complain. Sheesh. We were just enjoying some root beer floats and gold fish crackers here and dancing a little - John Travolta style. No need to call for back up, heh heh heh.

Yeah, nevermind those girls whispering on the couch. They just think you're cute and they're glad some policeman resembling Barney Fife didn't knock on the door. Heh heh heh.

No no. That isn't a homemade tattoo contraption. We're all licensed and in compliance with state tattooing regulations. Speaking of - are you inked? Show us your art. Let us pour you a rootbeer. If you don't like the Bee Gees we can listen to Bread.

jojh1hms89f6.png

Haha, sounds like you may have done this a few times.
  • Reckoner67

Feed me Seymour.

I’m out of dentists
  • FaabLife4
    FaabLife4 Posts: 90 Member
    I'd dance and drink. Talk to everyone. Life is too short to miss a good time. I would regret nothing. 😁
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    FaabLife4 wrote: »
    I'd dance and drink. Talk to everyone. Life is too short to miss a good time. I would regret nothing. 😁

Nothing??!!

I regret lots...but get over it!
    "that was yesterday"