Foolish things you did, when you were young..

123457»

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    I didn’t realize pencil stabbing was such an epidemic.
    Or that the marks were permanent.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    kaizaku wrote: »
    irenesalor wrote: »
    I had a pencil fight with a classmate and he stabbed me in the hand. Now I have a tattoo for life.

A scruffy girl at school stabbed me with a pencil too. I still have the pencil mark.

Over 40 years later and I still have a faint gray dot at the base of my finger where my classmate stabbed me in second grade.

Wow, mine been way over 16yrs and counting. I guess it's gonna stay forever. Pencil dot like a birth mark.
  • kaizaku
    I didn’t realize pencil stabbing was such an epidemic.
    Or that the marks were permanent.

😂
  • kaizaku
    I had a pencil fight with a classmate and he stabbed me in the hand. Now I have a tattoo for life.

A scruffy girl at school stabbed me with a pencil too. I still have the pencil mark.

Over 40 years later and I still have a faint gray dot at the base of my finger where my classmate stabbed me in second grade.

omg me too, in the palm of my right hand

Really? Damn. It's gonna stay forever like a birth mark 😁
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Got married at 19.
  • 48noverweight
    48noverweight Posts: 2 Member
    Got stuck in the outback mustering (brokedown), drunk all my water walked 30ks in 40 degree heat to a camel shooters camp. They were out hunting and had thier water supply with them so dehydrated I had a beer lay down in an intchy fibreglass trough. Worst hangover ever
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Picked up something stuck to the floor that looked like chocolate and put it in my mouth.
  • lambcruiser
    lambcruiser Posts: 11 Member
    Stealing plastic dinosaurs from a kid's party- someone I went to school with in grade 2