• ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Getting fat
  • eyelikesharx
    eyelikesharx Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    When I was 3 years old I was playing in a little wooden playhouse my grandpa built for me in the yard. I was too young to know what a wasp nest was, so naturally I ripped one off the wall... they all swarmed and attacked me over and over again, the last thing I remember seeing before I passed out was the symmetrical holes that make up the interior. To this day, I’m horrified of wasps, bees (even the good ones), hornets, yellowjackets, pretty much any Hymenoptera. I can’t look at clusters of any insect, even on tv. I can’t look at their nests, even if they’re abandoned. The holes mess me up. How can an insect build something so symmetrically perfect?? It’s just not right. I’m getting anxiety just typing this lol
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    source.gif

Awwwww😱
  • GimmeAMalt
    GimmeAMalt Posts: 83 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    When the zombie apocalypse happens, I'll go from store to store stocking up on canned goods. When I finally get back to my trusty, well protected campsite and examine my daily spoils, it'll all be cans of potted meat and lima beans.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    That the only open treadmill will be the one to the right of the guy who loves doing the weird side stepping thing and I'll spend the next hour with a guy staring at my ear.
  • ElC_76
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Loosing focus of my purpose
  • Bushw12
    Bushw12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    walking down a flight of stairs and tripping and falling face first and snapping my front teeth off

Me too.
    When I was 5 I tripped over my favourite blanket and fell down a flight of stairs. Somersaults all the way down.

Ever since I've been scared of falling down a flight of stairs and smashing my teeth, I get the idea in my head most times I go down a stairway.

• Bushw12
    Options
    Dreaming about losing your teeth is different normally means you have been talking about someone (sorry not useful) but how about taking a lift no stairs to trip down then 😊
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Bridges and escalators.
  • GimmeAMalt
    GimmeAMalt Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.
  • anicole144
    anicole144 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Honestly any type of insect just freaks me out, I hate them all. 😅
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Heights
  • PuffyPattyCakes
    PuffyPattyCakes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anything space related. Star Wars ..space travel etc etc. I mean..where does space start? Where does it end? 😱
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Unfriendly people
  • Bushw12
    Options
    anicole144 wrote: »
    anicole144 wrote: »

• Bushw12
    Options
    lol 😂 don’t take a trip into the outback Australia!! I don’t mind insects but that was a bit much sometimes (green ants really bite)
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Bushw12 wrote: »
    lol 😂 don’t take a trip into the outback Australia!! I don’t mind insects but that was a bit much sometimes (green ants really bite)

Im sure AU isn't the worst .. no.. don't say..