If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    I saw these for the first time at the store.

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

I usually buy Ben & Jerry's when my husband is out of town, LOL!

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg
    Those are a combination of "If money didn't matter" and "If calories didn't matter". I've always wanted to try those, but can't bring myself to spend 5$ a pint!

Ditto. Maybe when the husband and kids are out of the house for a week this summer I'll treat myself and have one for lunch/dinner :tongue:

Also a very good option! @quiksylver296 recommends The Tonight Dough highly. I owe it to her to give her a try!

While a very solid B&J option, I can't pass up the Karmel Sutra with the pure caremel center. :drool:
  • pinuplove

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

While a very solid B&J option, I can't pass up the Karmel Sutra with the pure caremel center. :drool:

My go-to is cookies and cream cheesecake core, but I'm willing to experiment. You know, for science.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

She's right. It's a beautiful thing. I had one gifted to me. I will not buy another. It is that good.
  • pinuplove
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

She's right. It's a beautiful thing. I had one gifted to me. I will not buy another. It is that good.
    But that's on the menu for our pajama party! :disappointed:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

It is that good. Plan to eat the entire pint.

But I want to try those Talenti, too!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I'd be drinking this coffee with creamer.

I'm not a big black coffee fan. So if I'm really watching my calories, and creamer wont fit, I go with cashew milk. Almond and coconut milk are good options. If you go with unsweetened and put zero calorie sweetener in it you can get a cup of coffee for around 10-20 calories! Just a little tip from a fellow coffee lover. :smile:
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    One of the butter tarts that someone brought into the office to torture me .... :(
  • pinuplove

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

Is there any other way? I'm pretty sure they self-destruct if you put one back in the freezer, but really wouldn't know...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

But that's on the menu for our pajama party! :disappointed:

This is fine, I'm just not purposefully bringing it into the house regularly.

(Whimper)

vq31ip3aokcb.jpeg

Exactly!
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Graham cracker nostalgia for me is graham cracking/frosting sandwiches. Mmmmmm. My grandma used to make them for us.

My mom made these and put them in the freezer. They were AWESOME frozen.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    edited April 2019

They are absolutely delicious! You can justify that you are getting delicious gelato and a free storage container!

The number of people I see reuse them to store craft supplies, wood working supplies, loose little items in the pantry, etc.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

They are absolutely delicious! You can justify that you are getting delicious gelato and a free storage container!

The number of people I see reuse them to store craft supplies, wood working supplies, loose little items in the pantry, etc.

I keep them, too.

But don't put them in the dishwasher. They warp and the lids won't fit anymore.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    edited April 2019
    Why did I open this thread?!? I know better than that! Now I want to eat a whole box Cocoa Pebbles. Or queso. There is a local restaurant that serves green chile queso with flour tostadas instead of chips. Mmmmmm!
  • Smacfit_
    Smacfit_ Posts: 101 Member
    I would eat:

Cinnamon toast crunch (a large bowl probably equivalent of 2-3 servings lol)

Portugese egg tarts (several instead of a reasonable one lol)

Chicken korma with a giant buttery nan bread and rice

Gnocchi with a really rich creamy sauce covered in cheese with some bread

😲😲😲😲😲
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Milanos.. whole bag. 😇