The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Hi.

Yeah, not exactly sure how this works but I'd like to place an order please.

Thanks.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    Hi.

Thanks.

That'll be 27.99 a month with a 50 dollar deposit with a year contract

But if you use the discount code Tankiscool well knock it down to 25.99 a month and throw in mine and @JustPassingTime shenanigans on mfp
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Hi.

Thanks.

But if you use the discount code Tankiscool well knock it down to 25.99 a month and throw in mine and @JustPassingTime shenanigans on mfp

but no backsies and no disputing with the god of all matches.

The god of all matches is available Monday through Friday 7am-6pm EST.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Hi.

Thanks.

You had me until the 12 month contract unless we can stipulate a clause in the event she's a flaming disaster who ruins every life she's involved in?

There's probably not a single woman on MFP who meets that criteria though, I'm maybe just worrying for no reason.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Hi.

Thanks.

You had me until the 12 month contract unless we can stipulate a clause in the event she's a flaming disaster who ruins every life she's involved in?

There's probably not a single woman on MFP who meets that criteria though, I'm maybe just worrying for no reason.

Yolo homie what's the worst that could - happen - ??? Sit back and enjoy the ride - tank and time connection got your back - so it's really a no brainer
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Hi.

Thanks.

He should be available whenever. Supposed to be omnipresent at all times.

We’ve already established that he is on weekend lockdown and has limited presence. His omniscience however is unaffected and he is gonna punish you with a really bad match if you don’t watch it.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Hi.

Thanks.

We’ve already established that he is on weekend lockdown and has limited presence. His omniscience however is unaffected and he is gonna punish you with a really bad match if you don’t watch it.

He cant. I just take up payments and my grumbling is just a disgruntled employee speaking my mind. On that note @projectsix if youre interested we take paypal for deposit and just message me your bank routing and account number. Well get you set up

I got this one. He knows I'm good at match ups...I've matched him up before... @projectsix how did the last one pan out?
  • isalsayourface123
    Hi.

Thanks.

He cant. I just take up payments and my grumbling is just a disgruntled employee speaking my mind. On that note @projectsix if youre interested we take paypal for deposit and just message me your bank routing and account number. Well get you set up

I got this one. He knows I'm good at match ups...I've matched him up before... @projectsix how did the last one pan out?

Hey man! This is business and you're cutting in! Thats unethical

I technically already had him contracted first...
  • isalsayourface123
    Hi.

Thanks.

He came seeking a different offer

Hes gotta break the original contract in writing....till then👉
  • Cowsfan1
    Hi.

Thanks.

He came seeking a different offer

Hes gotta break the original contract in writing....till then👉

I say settle this like gentlemen

Rock - paper - scissors .... go!
  • Cowsfan1
    Or is it paper rock scissors- either way .. go!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,081 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Hi.

Thanks.

Yolo homie what's the worst that could - happen - ??? Sit back and enjoy the ride - tank and time connection got your back - so it's really a no brainer

It at the very least will be hilarious
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,081 Member
    Hi.

Thanks.

You must have been a bad agent.
  • isalsayourface123
    Hi.

Thanks.

You must have been a bad agent.

Heeeeyyyy, now...I'm only as good as the material I have to work with. Maybe the bloke was a bad egg... I mean look @projectsix has already disappeared...
  • isalsayourface123
    _TomCat_ wrote: »
    Swanny, I'll take as many matches as you can give me. There are many rooms in my palacial lakefront estate and there really isn't a match I've seen yet who can keep up with me for longer than a week or so.

My advice for you, my classically witty friend, is to keep the matches coming until theres no more vacancy in the heartbreak hotel.

Bring them all on. This will be fun. The more the merrier.

@SwannySez isnt here so ill do it for you heres a list
    @matchnumber1
    @onethiccmama
    @istaygucci
    @despacita
    @imthing1
    @fembottwopointoh

Lemme know if you need more but don't tell swanny

You're missing one

@takeallmyloveyoumfpcheatingbastard

I heard she's a good time
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Swanny, I'll take as many matches as you can give me. There are many rooms in my palacial lakefront estate and there really isn't a match I've seen yet who can keep up with me for longer than a week or so.

My advice for you, my classically witty friend, is to keep the matches coming until theres no more vacancy in the heartbreak hotel.

@matchnumber1
    @onethiccmama
    @istaygucci
    @despacita
    @imthing1
    @fembottwopointoh

You're missing one

She stood me up. It still hurts.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

You'll be too tired for other matches my friend... and as for living in your palatial lakefront estate
    you'll have to find the keys for the cuffs and basement first..

Now hush.. or you'll wake the other inhabitants. 😈

Welcome to Australia 😂
  • isalsayourface123
    SwannySez wrote: »

@matchnumber1
    @onethiccmama
    @istaygucci
    @despacita
    @imthing1
    @fembottwopointoh

You're missing one

She stood me up. It still hurts.