• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    00yr8u3uycwn.jpg
    My brother's son and his cousins
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    So, the first picture is of my last living brother, me, my oldest living sister Madeline, and my 6 year older
    sister Wanda. Brother's name is John Henry.

The girl in the polka dot dress is my oldest daughter who almost died... God is awesome to raise her
    up from that chronic asthma attack, ICU life supported state, to that smile...
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    sooooo...hi. again. idk what my problem is.
    BUT: JFT Tuesday, April 16:
    1. log my food
    2. swim 1000 yards
    3. pack my lunch for tomorrow

Greetings Miss Heidi!!! I am so glad to see you back on here...I may have missed a previous post or two...1000 yards??!! You must be part fish!
    Peace and joy
  • toaljasa
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »

what's the squat challenge?[/quote]

Well, I think that some folks use an app?? But I am just doing a challenge with a few other friends (not on here), to do 100 squats a day...not all at once time but just a total of 100 squats.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    So, the first picture is of my last living brother, me, my oldest living sister Madeline, and my 6 year older

The girl in the polka dot dress is my oldest daughter who almost died... God is awesome to raise her

Honestly, when I saw the "girl in the polka dot dress" my first thought was, "She is so pretty! And has joy on her face!" Thank you for sharing, Mary. You have a fine looking family!

Peace and joy!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »

Honestly, when I saw the "girl in the polka dot dress" my first thought was, "She is so pretty! And has joy on her face!" Thank you for sharing, Mary. You have a fine looking family!

Peace and joy!

Agreed. Your daughter is beautiful @maryrobinson40 x
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I was really sick last week and over the weekend. Went back to work yesterday, but decided to take things easy. Time to get back in the swing of things today!

Tuesday:
    1. weigh in
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. walk on at least one work break
    4. go to gym--cardio/weight workout
    5. no social eating at work
    6. register for tango glass
    7. get swim pass after work
    8. drink 8+ C liquids
    9. try to get to sleep early
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday April 16

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    January challenge :)
    February challenge :)
    March challenge :)
    April challenge :) I very busy at the moment and I think I've made the right choices about what to prioritise. That meant an early start today and a late finish but I feel better for being closer to meeting the demands of work. It's not for long so it's sustainable.

Sorry that I only have time to skim read and not give many responses, sending hugs to those who are struggling with their own physical and mental health or are worried about their loved ones.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    So I'm over at D's house tonight hanging out/watching over her son Al who has Downs Syndrome. He really is a great guy. He's 22 already! I've known him since he was 5. It's amazing how fast time goes by. He was my dinner date. We went to Roy Rogers and got food and he spent the first hour I was here telling me all about the movie Chucky. It was hysterical. But God does it feel good to be out of the house and in a social situation. I'm taking him over to Boy Scouts tonight also. My Dad is the Scout Master so I'll probably hang out for a while. I'm also bringing Al home after the meeting but his parents or brother should be home by then.

I got a call back from the Doctor and it was actually the Doctor himself that called. He said that there wasn't really anything he could do to stop the food from coming out the south end until they know what exactly is causing it but he did prescribe something that should help with nausea. So we'll see what happens with that. I am waiting for the text that it's filled and then I'll go pick it up. If it's before Scouts I'll drop Al off and go while he's there.

Matt made it to the store and back for food. I haven't been cooking dinner or anything so the only way we've been getting food is from the store down the street. I have to go food shopping when we get money on Friday. I'm not sure how Matt's feeling now. I'm probably going to call him in a few minutes. I guess I really needed to get out of the house though. I actually feel a lot better. I also spent some time praying while I was waiting for Al to get dropped off from his program and I think that also really helped. I am feeling much more upbeat. It's still hard but I guess I have a brighter outlook on it? I don't know. Lol

• maryrobinson40
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    Depression got its filthy claws right into me again (this has been creeping up for weeks now) and today and i had to go to the GP.
    But shes told me the tablets arent going to cure my depression, i need to strive for routine and live by it. I need to get OUT the house.
    I need space to myself (but limited time) so i dont get lonely but also smothered.
    I need to get off the pad (an hour a day im allowed to be on it) and throw myself into social situations.

I told her that this board was a great support! So i hope you dont mind if I lean on you all a little here xxx

Know im thinking of all of you! But sorry i cant respond to you all!

@Bex953172 girlfriend lean as much as you need to on me👌 We've got to, and it's an honor to be
    called upon. I love you young lady!!!💝💝💝💝💝💝💕
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »

Peace and joy!

@toaljasa thank you. Also, thank you for being a part of this thread. You're such a refreshing help!
    Bless you, and right back at ya with Peace and Love
  • mirihawk
    mirihawk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Claiming my seat...

I didn't take a break or lunch today - Tuesdays are bad sometimes. I'm trying to catch up my hydration. I didn't really eat my lunch. :(
    But I'm here and reading your posts and feeling grateful to be in a group!
    Thanks everyone. Better tomorrow.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    JFt, tues April 16
    1. spend the day with hubby :)
    2. make good choices :)
    3. concentrate on water (but maybe 1 glass of wine). :) Well ... I had 2 margaritas, but since I ate so light all day, and did a ton of yard work, I am OK with that.
    4. jan challenge = 8+ water :)
    5. feb challenge - 1 nitetime snack :) Did not even need a snack tonite.. but its still early. If I am hungry, plan on eating just 1 orange.
    6. mar challenge - go outside. This will be easy.. suppose to be in the 80s!!! YAY!! :) Outside almost all afternoon with hubby.
    7. april challenge - 1 positive thing :) almost 85 degrees today. .. everything is turning green, and looks so beautiful. Had a wonderful day with hubby. Our daughter came out tonite ... she was just sitting in the dark in her bedroom. We are leaving her be ... and thankful that she at least comes out here. Now, she seems a little better, and it in the living room reading a magazine I bought her.

JFt, We, 4.17
    1. clean garage
    2. work in yard more
    3. jan challenge
    4. feb challenge
    5. march challenge
    6. april challenge
  • mytime6630
    Options
    So Matt still isn't feeling any better. I have a call into the doctor again. I feel like I'm talking to them like 3 times a day. It's crazy. This is the fourth day he has called out. I'm about ready to go into the office on my hands and knees and beg for something to make him feel better. It's killing me seeing him like this. I HATE this. At this point I don't even care about answers. I just want something that relieves the constant sick feeling he has. I'm about ready to lose my mind.

Hugs. <3
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    Depression got its filthy claws right into me again (this has been creeping up for weeks now) and today and i had to go to the GP.
    But shes told me the tablets arent going to cure my depression, i need to strive for routine and live by it. I need to get OUT the house.
    I need space to myself (but limited time) so i dont get lonely but also smothered.
    I need to get off the pad (an hour a day im allowed to be on it) and throw myself into social situations.

I told her that this board was a great support! So i hope you dont mind if I lean on you all a little here xxx

Know im thinking of all of you! But sorry i cant respond to you all!

Bex - we all love you here, so you lean on us anytime.I suffer from depression, but mine is mostly during the winter months. And you guys were all there for me. We all lean on each other. Love you .. <3
  • mytime6630
    Options

Mary - your brother sounds like a wonderful man, and what a beautiful tribute for him. You are very very blessed with such a lovely family.
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

Mary - your brother sounds like a wonderful man, and what a beautiful tribute for him. You are very very blessed with such a lovely family.

Thank you Sis. And even though my blood family is dwindling down... You all, my extended family, are
    growing faster than I can read to keep up with. I'm loving the power of this thread. It's contagious I tell ya.
    NOTHING BUT GOOD comes from this thread because we embrace each other in our moments.
    Joan, This is God inspired and love intertwined. A beautiful tapestry of a unique unity.