New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hx4jwjn8hjhf.jpg

How was it? I've been wanting to try!

Although it lacked cookie dough pieces it was pretty good i liked it the consistency and flavor better than the pints
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Oh man... I normally HATE dairy free pints because they usually taste weird or have too much pea protein, but I just tried Enlightened’s cinnamon bun dairy free pint and it’s AMAZING!!!!! You’d never be able to tell it’s dairy free, and they don’t ruin it with pea protein (sorry if anyone here actually likes that, but it simply tastes like grass to me). This stuff is possibly even better than the regular dairy pints! Very sweet and perfect texture, it’s the first Enlightened pint I didn’t need to thaw! 10/10! Soooooo much better than Halo Top’s cinnamon roll pint - not as heavy on the stevia, just very sweet and very flavorful! No chunks but it actually didn’t need it!
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

If you like mint, try the mint one. It's really good
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I was in a supermarket today called Bi-Rite and noticed these pints! It was a far drive from my house so I knew they’d melt it I got them; but I’m intrigued... has anyone here seen them anywhere else or tried them??
    dsn9xlmrtxtc.jpeg
    702feoscqbuc.jpeg

No I havent tried these, I have tried the Kroger brand of the mint chocolate chip and wasn't impressed, I preffered Enlightens better! Maybe because they actually died it green lol.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Oh man... I normally HATE dairy free pints because they usually taste weird or have too much pea protein, but I just tried Enlightened’s cinnamon bun dairy free pint and it’s AMAZING!!!!! You’d never be able to tell it’s dairy free, and they don’t ruin it with pea protein (sorry if anyone here actually likes that, but it simply tastes like grass to me). This stuff is possibly even better than the regular dairy pints! Very sweet and perfect texture, it’s the first Enlightened pint I didn’t need to thaw! 10/10! Soooooo much better than Halo Top’s cinnamon roll pint - not as heavy on the stevia, just very sweet and very flavorful! No chunks but it actually didn’t need it!
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

Yes, their dairy-free pints are so good! The cinnamon bun and mint are the best of the bunch.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I splurged on all these Starbucks energy drinks, and decided to have the French Vanilla first since I feel like vanilla is a good place to start when it comes to comparing flavors.
    It was A LOT stronger tasting than I had expected! If you like the flavor of espresso, you’ll love this. I personally have to be in the mood for it, so not expecting it at first was a little too intense, but it grew on me... fast... and by the end I was wishing there had been even more. Very bitter and thick. Despite having 29 grams of sugar per can, it’s not nearly as sweet as Starbucks’ other canned/bottled beverages!
    In terms of caffeine, I guess I have a really high tolerance now because it helped me be more alert and made my headache go away, but I wasn’t jittery like I had expected for that much caffeine and ginseng.
    Will I get it again? Definitely. Is it for everyone? No way. Serious coffee drinkers only!
    avamksvkaw11.jpeg
    nj35b2344mia.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

Yes, their dairy-free pints are so good! The cinnamon bun and mint are the best of the bunch.

I have been wondering how their dairy freee compared to halo because I really didn’t like the halo top ones, so thanks for letting us know. I’ll have to look out for them because they are always on sale lately.

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg

I was curious how these would be and didn’t have high hopes. But I LOVED the frosted and cinnamon ones the best . They were dusted almost reminded me of the donettes cereal a little. The dusting was light and sweet. However, once you put milk in, it didn’t stay on, so I didn’t like it with milk. It is the perfect dry snack though.

ilv094z0cmtb.jpeg
    The cinnamon was also delicious. This one was good both in milk and dry. Nice cinnamon sugar flavor. Not as sweet as Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but like a little less sugary version of that flavor. The fruity one was too lemony flavored for my liking,

They are good for a snack instead of a protein bar. 1c has 220. Calories and 24g protein. So I would have in place of a bar.

If only they could make cereal with 20 cal per cup that tasted good, then I’d buy stock in that !
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

I have been wondering how their dairy freee compares to halo too because I really didn’t like the halo top ones,

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/zz/bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg[/ I was curious how these would be and didn’t have high hopes. But I LOVED the frosted and cinnamon ones. I haven’t tried the others yet. They were dusted almost reminded me of the donettes cereal a little. The dusting was light and sweet. However, once you put milk in, it didn’t stay on, so I didn’t like it with milk. It is the perfect dry snack though.[/img]ilv094z0cmtb.jpeg
    The cinnamon was also delicious. This one was good both in milk and dry. Nice cinnamon sugar flavor. Not as sweet as Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but like a little less sugary version of that flavor.

They are good for a snack instead of a protein bar. 1c has 220. Calories and 24g protein. So I would have in place of a bar.

If only they could make cereal with 20 cal per cup that tasted good, then I’d buy stock in that !

The link didn't work. What are these cereals called?
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

I have been wondering how their dairy freee compares to halo too because I really didn’t like the halo top ones,

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/zz/bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg[/ I was curious how these would be and didn’t have high hopes. But I LOVED the frosted and cinnamon ones. I haven’t tried the others yet. They were dusted almost reminded me of the donettes cereal a little. The dusting was light and sweet. However, once you put milk in, it didn’t stay on, so I didn’t like it with milk. It is the perfect dry snack though.[/img]ilv094z0cmtb.jpeg
    The cinnamon was also delicious. This one was good both in milk and dry. Nice cinnamon sugar flavor. Not as sweet as Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but like a little less sugary version of that flavor.

Here's the corrected image:

bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg

bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg

Interesting! I've been craving low carb cereal. Did you buy these in store or online?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sorry it’s not letting me upload that one photo for some reason. rxhg5f508wyz.jpeg

Updated: tried the fruity and chocolate as well. That makes almost 700 calories in cereal today, lol no shame. The chocolate was not good at all. Tasted too much like bitter chocolate protein powder. The fruity one was too lemony for my liking. I really liked the frosted and cinnamon the best.
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg

bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg

Interesting! I've been craving low carb cereal. Did you buy these in store or online?

Someone posted them in here and I found them online!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Sorry it’s not letting me upload that one photo for some reason. rxhg5f508wyz.jpeg

Updated: tried the fruity and chocolate as well. That makes almost 700 calories in cereal today, lol no shame. The chocolate was not good at all. Tasted too much like bitter chocolate protein powder. The fruity one was too lemony for my liking. I really liked the frosted and cinnamon the best.
    ugkt19jbv704.jpeg
    nqxsfuelt9zo.jpeg

fquuaioyfx7q.jpeg
    tiwkfvh2fv43.jpeg

bla5kb1ybim4.jpeg

Cool, I think I'm gonna get some! Thanks for sharing.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    I can't believe all the Enlightened flavors there are. So jelly.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    At the better Weis that I visit every so often had the new Enlightened Dairy Free Pints. I didn't buy any since I had other stores to go to, but the Banana pint sounded yummy. Does anyone know if it differs from the regular other than it being Dairy Free? Weis also had one of the new Culture Republick ice cream flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2019
    For those that have Shop Rites the new Birthday Cake Cool Whip was spotted there.
  • FrazierRach
    FrazierRach Posts: 9 Member
    donnak7 wrote: »
    Clio Greek Yogurt Bars.... chocolate covered yogurt bar and only 140 calories. Tastes like cheesecake. I love them.

Omg I discovered these at the store last Sunday, and I had the chocolate strawberry and chocolate hazelnut one. REALLY liked them, and I totally thought they were worth the calories for the protein you got out of them. I was planning to grab more when I went back to the store.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

Also, IHOP released some new goodies....

If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!!

kf2lj68y3ah7.png
    qir8cckdiqs5.png

I had the Mexican churro pancakes last night! I really liked them, and the best way to describe them is a cinnamon roll in pancake form with some churros on top. Which was wonderful for me haha

Was it just like their cinn-a-stack pancakes topped with churros or did it actually have anything baked into it???
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member

I am intrigued by these, want to give them a try... but man, not sure I want to buy 4 boxes (all I see available on their website). I'm guessing you got the sampler?