New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,589 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I have to do the free bar trick again! cj6w6ff33def.png

I actually placed an order. I made it through all but one of the 6 bar box (I still have the double chocolate to try) so did a mixed box of what I tried and liked (coconut, raspberry, and double chocolate - I'm assuming I'll like it :)) and the ones I still needed to try (vanilla, raspberry, and strawberry) just for the 2 bar bonus banana chocolate creme! :)
    Omg let us know! I just may have to order too, I love the banana chocolate combo!

Not new but I had the egg version of Hershey good bars. Everything seems to be better in egg form... Reese’s etc

They were even BETTER than the bars which I LOVED! Because they are thicker, there’s more pretzel chunks and flavor. I didn’t really notice the pretzel flavor in the bar. You could see the big chunks of pretzel though.
    zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

Oh, I meant salted caramel for the other one I needed to try. Not the raspberry...duh. :) If I get the order before they're gone (*grumblelimitedtimegrumble*) I'll get right on it. I just tried the double chocolate bar today too and it was a solid choice to reorder. :)

I should really buy an easter egg or two to commemorate easter (and they're on sale). My go to would be the reeses but I just outed myself as thinking it has too much peanut butter. I did buy chocolate covered marshmallow eggs/bunnies from Target a couple weeks ago tho.

CVS was ALL OUT of leftover easter candy last night already. Sheesh!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I actually placed an order. I made it through all but one of the 6 bar box (I still have the double chocolate to try) so did a mixed box of what I tried and liked (coconut, raspberry, and double chocolate - I'm assuming I'll like it :)) and the ones I still needed to try (vanilla, raspberry, and strawberry) just for the 2 bar bonus banana chocolate creme! :)
    Omg let us know! I just may have to order too, I love the banana chocolate combo!

Not new but I had the egg version of Hershey good bars. Everything seems to be better in egg form... Reese’s etc

They were even BETTER than the bars which I LOVED! Because they are thicker, there’s more pretzel chunks and flavor. I didn’t really notice the pretzel flavor in the bar. You could see the big chunks of pretzel though.
    zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

Oh, I meant salted caramel for the other one I needed to try. Not the raspberry...duh. :) If I get the order before they're gone (*grumblelimitedtimegrumble*) I'll get right on it. I just tried the double chocolate bar today too and it was a solid choice to reorder. :)

I should really buy an easter egg or two to commemorate easter (and they're on sale). My go to would be the reeses but I just outed myself as thinking it has too much peanut butter. I did buy chocolate covered marshmallow eggs/bunnies from Target a couple weeks ago tho.

I have a 5 off built bar code off if you need one. You can use on any account, lol. Just let me know and I can send you it!

I wasn't planning to buy candy today but......all the candy was $1 per bag so I just had to buy Hershey's gold and my favorite Reeses eggs.
  • glassyo
    Options

zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

I have a 5 off built bar code off if you need one. You can use on any account, lol. Just let me know and I can send you it!

I wasn't planning to buy candy today but......all the candy was $1 per bag so I just had to buy Hershey's gold and my favorite Reeses eggs.

LOL too late on those Built Bucks but thanks! I jumped on buying a box after seeing the post/email about the new, limited time flavor.

It's pretty hot here today so, if I make it to actually take lunch, I may do my Target walk and see what they have. Damn, $1 a bag is GOOD.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Found the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lover’s Reese’s in Target today. As a huge Reese’s fan, it’s no surprise I love both.
    The chocolate lover’s honestly didn’t taste any different than a dark chocolate Reese’s cup, it didn’t look like it had more chocolate or anything, just a higher cocoa percentage.
    The peanut butter lover’s thankfully did live up to its name and had a wonderful peanut butter flavor, and it reminded me of the Reese’s Swoops that I used to be obsessed with years ago before getting discontinued! I’ll get both again! I was expecting the chocolate lover’s to have a higher ratio of chocolate to peanut butter, but I’m not disappointed because I love both parts anyways!
    c8vklpcw94vm.jpeg
    rljmpsh84itw.jpeg
    0hsalxz7npuh.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

Where did you find the Gold Egg?
  • glassyo
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Found the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lover’s Reese’s in Target today. As a huge Reese’s fan, it’s no surprise I love both.
    The chocolate lover’s honestly didn’t taste any different than a dark chocolate Reese’s cup, it didn’t look like it had more chocolate or anything, just a higher cocoa percentage.
    The peanut butter lover’s thankfully did live up to its name and had a wonderful peanut butter flavor, and it reminded me of the Reese’s Swoops that I used to be obsessed with years ago before getting discontinued! I’ll get both again! I was expecting the chocolate lover’s to have a higher ratio of chocolate to peanut butter, but I’m not disappointed because I love both parts anyways!
    c8vklpcw94vm.jpeg
    rljmpsh84itw.jpeg
    0hsalxz7npuh.jpeg

Damn, I wanted to try the chocolate lovers peanut butter cup but now I don't know....
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    bdjf6um388ed.jpg
    Cado Avocado lemon frozen dessert was interesting. It's very creamy like ice cream. The predominant flavor is lemon, and I couldn't really taste avocado. It seemed more like a sorbet in terms of taste but with the texture of ice cream. This was pretty good.
    23oplafss643.jpg

I’m glad you reviewed this because I’ve seen it and was on the fence... do you think you’re going to try any other flavors??? What were the calories like for the pint?
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    bdjf6um388ed.jpg
    Cado Avocado lemon frozen dessert was interesting. It's very creamy like ice cream. The predominant flavor is lemon, and I couldn't really taste avocado. It seemed more like a sorbet in terms of taste but with the texture of ice cream. This was pretty good.
    23oplafss643.jpg

I’m glad you reviewed this because I’ve seen it and was on the fence... do you think you’re going to try any other flavors??? What were the calories like for the pint?

This was the only flavor that I saw at my store. I'd definitely try other flavors if I saw them though. I'd be interested to see how the other more traditional ice cream flavors taste since this one was more refreshing and like a sherbet. It was 170 calories for a 75 g serving, and I believe 4 servings in the pint so 680 for the pint. Not very low calorie due to the avocado, but not terrible.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

Where did you find the Gold Egg?

Tops (I think it is called Giant in other areas) :smile:

@hgycta too bad they didn't have the PB lovers at my store, I would be all over that! I am a huge PB lover and always think there is far too much chocolate in my reeses. I need to try now that I know it's good!
  • FrazierRach
    FrazierRach Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Also, IHOP released some new goodies....

If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!!

kf2lj68y3ah7.png
    qir8cckdiqs5.png

I had the Mexican churro pancakes last night! I really liked them, and the best way to describe them is a cinnamon roll in pancake form with some churros on top. Which was wonderful for me haha

Was it just like their cinn-a-stack pancakes topped with churros or did it actually have anything baked into it???

Bit of a late response, but it was like cinn-a-stack pancakes with churros on top. Nothing baked into it.
  • glassyo
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »

I have to say, I ordered the sample box couple weeks ago and got through all of the bars. I just cannot take the texture. They all have the same exact gooey, chewy texture I cannot get past. Coconut and caramel taste good, but the texture... mehhhhhh. Definitely not a re-buy for me.

That texture's a god send for me these days.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen yogurt bars - most are between 80-120 calories each and completely delish!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    2gudg86ixmhm.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    sqnt5xeca4fr.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    So theres 3 flavors 5h805ifcmxvb.jpg