April 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    MobyCarp wrote: »
    Hrm... extended forecast is calling for temperatures in the SEVENTIES F for my Marathon. Good thing I PR'd last year, no way I am PRing in those temps! I will just have to focus on "running well" and seeing what I end up with.

Barefoot caveman weather!

Hard pass on that one.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @Avidkeo I have new x rays. He was very pleased with the bone growth. I think the articulation of the hip look much better than it had. I’m hoping that alleviates my torn labrum pain.
    iofpcqrlhq3d.jpg
    3hyorgo5wkbj.jpg
    bmw5z4vlcje1.jpg

@Avidkeo if I could pick your brain... is it just me, or is Shenton’s line disrupted by the femoral head? The doc mentioned the acetabulum was, uh a possible surgical fix. don’t think we went into that and I am unclear if he was talking about the other side, which also could be a candidate for the same surgery to help the sciatic impingement by the piriformis. (I’m seriously hoping this is it).
    The left appears to have a normal mckibbins index, +31(acetabular version +14 (+14, 0), femoral +17 (+14,+3) the right (rod side) before surgery, +55 (AV +18 (+17,+1), FV +37 (+27,+10). FV should be +15 post op).

I should really go study for my muscle practical and leave my X-rays alone... ohhh I have the mri cd... hehe! Oh that’s the left not the right, rod side. I have a follow with with both surgeons in a month, i like to get a once over before I see them so I follow and ask better questions. Dh wants me to look at PA school. Meh.. uh Physician Assistant, idk if you have that title there down under. Is New Zealand still “down under”?

Muscles. Go study.