The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Got in a little late evening running and walking at the track when I took my boy to teach him how to sprint. He looks good when he keeps his eye on the prize and starts like a sprinter. I used to love track and field time in school cause it was one of the only parts of gym class I enjoyed and was good at. We'd have my Nana advise us on starting positions so we'd have an edge on others. Good times
  • lgeiter1030
    lgeiter1030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for moral support on this neverending journey! :smile:
  • Foodiemom67
    Foodiemom67 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    52 and feel better than when i was in my 20s. Feel free to add me folks!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Got in a little late evening running and walking at the track when I took my boy to teach him how to sprint. He looks good when he keeps his eye on the prize and starts like a sprinter. I used to love track and field time in school cause it was one of the only parts of gym class I enjoyed and was good at. We'd have my Nana advise us on starting positions so we'd have an edge on others. Good times

That sounds fun! I’ve come home a a few times and found my daughter on the treadmill. When I try to get her to go run with the dogs and I, she ends up wearing her rollerblades. I guess that’s a start.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Changed up my lifting routine yesterday and am feeling it today. Oh well, no pain no gain:)
  • ForAmanda222
    ForAmanda222 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 and brand new today! Am thinking I could be better than ever before in my late 40s and 50s. Have spent all my 20s and 30s and early 40s overweight; to sad to dwell on. It's never too late right x
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 and brand new today! Am thinking I could be better than ever before in my late 40s and 50s. Have spent all my 20s and 30s and early 40s overweight; to sad to dwell on. It's never too late right x

Improvement in your body is always a good thing, we can always benefit from the loss of some weight when we are over. Welcome aboard!
  • ForAmanda222
    ForAmanda222 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Great support already thank you x just eating my lunch - cold now - as it took me so long to add up!
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Turning the big 40 this year 🙋‍♀️😜... which is the new 30's right?!! All in all I'm embracing it, what a priviledge it is to age, some never get that opportunity! Happy Thursday everyone!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday eve! Hope y'all are having a great week so far.
  • Slappy74
    Options
    Well, it is getting closer to the weekend, so there’s that. Hope yours is going good, too!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day.
    My didn't come last in his track meet which made him really happy and had he not been exclaiming the last few metres of the race "I'm not last" probably could've come third at least. If only he cared
    Got out my patio furniture.
    Legs still hurt but I'll live and maybe do a nice stretch video
  • Bellyfatbegone9
    Bellyfatbegone9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dan2668 wrote: »
    I'm 34 the day after tomorrow, but I'm refusing to be 'middle aged' until at least 45!

Happy Birthday a day early. You share a birthday with Roger Taylor from Duran Duran. Being 45 you remember them, right? ;)
  • m4att
    m4att Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined. 35 in Watford/London UKhere. Lost roughly 22lbs and maintained it over the last year through gym and tracking on MFP. Giz an add and all that.

Also refusing the middle aged title!
  • Slappy74
    Options
    Hey guys, y’all have a good night! See you in a few hours.😴
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Friday happy dance! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and Happy Friday! Have a most excellent day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend y'all!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's Friday who has weekend plans?
    I'm going to skate this morning, then go deal with my mom's taxes this afternoon. Tomorrow hubs and the boy are going to [play games with his brother so I get an evening to myself. I might take myself to the theatre. Then Sunday I guess we will be doing out taxes. Tax time sucks
  • HeadInThaClouds
    HeadInThaClouds Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    t5ckauahhknw.jpg