Replies

• annmarie45mfp
    annmarie45mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 48 trying to loose weight
  • mckinneysav
    mckinneysav Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 and almost where I want to be.
  • godsgiftformen30
    godsgiftformen30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Meatless May!!! Anyone want to do it with me? No meats for the entire month of May! Any vegans that can help us out with recipes, please hit me up.
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    HI! I’m in my early 40s and recovering from several years of disability. Now that I can do moderate amounts of exercise I enjoy, I'm excited to get back in shape. 😊

My goals:
    - Exercise at least 5x/week, a mix of strength training, flexibility training, and cardio.
    - Lose the 15 pounds I gained due to pain medication, fatigue, and limited mobility. I’m in no rush, but 5 pounds by the end of June seems like a reasonable goal. If I meet that, another 5 pounds by the end of August would be great. This is, of course, where the calorie counting comes in.
    - Increase my walking distance as much as my body will let me.

Feel free to add me.
  • PicklesH123
    PicklesH123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, is this group still going?
    I am back here for third time, but need the support and motivation of others to stick with it. I'm 42 this year and struggle with food at night and exercise. Super busy with life and need to take some time to focus on me now. Not getting any younger. 😁
    Not sure how to add friends or how this works on forums but happy to accept friends
  • Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 15; I’m in for meatless May! I’m off of my oh so comfortable high horse because I’ve gained 5 pounds, yikes!!! I’m determined to get them back off. My account was locking me out—though I’ve logged in daily for over 1,000 days; so perhaps that’s another indication that its time to stop coasting! I bought a coaster bike and am learning to ride! I’m no match for my seven year old son but I’m glad I’m trying!