Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Marci876
    Marci876 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, I recently started on my weigh loss journey but found this app today! So far I’ve lost 4 lbs.
  • godsgiftformen30
    godsgiftformen30 Posts: 19 Member
    Meatless May!!! Anyone want to do it with me? No meats for the entire month of May! Any vegans that can help us out with recipes, please hit me up.
  • jadedbyu
    jadedbyu Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Guys just started back up with My Fitness Pal and didn’t even realize it had its own community! Looking forward to big changes this year
  • l0661
    l0661 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all,
    Got diagnosed with agina recently. Decided to change my lifestyle starting with food intake (hope it's not too late yet!). Looking forward to getting more insights from fellow members here.
    Cheers
  • katrinasamson
    katrinasamson Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Starting back at mfp after baby 2. This was the best tool to help me loose the baby weight last time so really excited to be back.....starting positive....goodbye my beloved chocolates and biscuits .....and hello to a healthier me. Welcome to you too if you are new here!
  • ReginaBugg
    ReginaBugg Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, my name is Regina and I’m new here! I’m a 19 year old college student and I’m very inexperienced when it comes to fitness and tracking my food/water intake, so I’ve been struggling a little. My goal is to drop twenty pounds healthily and get to 120lbs!
  • JuvayeLindsey
    JuvayeLindsey Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, my name is Juvaye and I am a new user with MFP. I am on a weight loss journey to loose 20 lbs. I’ve just completed my first week (incorporating exercise) and have lost a total of 4 lbs woohoo!! I would love some tips, advice and inspiration on ways to stay focused and motivated !
  • Fitzy1232019
    Fitzy1232019 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2019
    Actress on a mission!
    It's so hard being the fat one amongst the beautiful people so here I am to kick some butt (that counts as exercise right!)
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    About 90 days in....could always use more friends. Feel free!
  • pixelchops
    pixelchops Posts: 1 Member
    Newbie here. Just trying to navigate this app and get a diary started :)
  • MuscleKrush
    MuscleKrush Posts: 18 Member
    Back using MFP after a hiatus. Starting fresh.
    Feel free to add me, looking forward to supporting and interacting :)
  • daviehardie
    daviehardie Posts: 9 Member
    Hi one and all. I'm a professional musician from Scotland. I lost 3st with the help of MFP a few years back but i've been a bad boy and put a few pounds on. I want to get from 189lbs to 175lbs and i'm determined to get there. Anybody fancy being my pal !!
  • christinadyar
    christinadyar Posts: 5 Member
    I've been on MFP for a couple of years but never gave it much thought or a real shot. I purchased a membership today and am committing myself to utilizing as much as I can. This is my year! I can do this! I live in middle Tennessee but would love to connect with others all over.
  • edolan24
    edolan24 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, Eddy here. Trying to loose lbs and get back to healthy weight. Got a knee surgery coming up that has kept my down and full of excuses. Trying to loose weight before that and get back in a better place mentally and physically.
    Been at it about 2 weeks now and lost 5lbs, I just need to keep that motivation. I almost know I’m going to lose it soon!!
  • Slackpacker
    Slackpacker Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all! Jen here. Trying to get some control over my bottomless pit. Cycling at a rate of 45-50 miles per week and I'm always hungry. Clothes are fitting better, but the scale tells me I've gained five pounds. Also go hiking if cycling isn't option. Not a fan of gyms, but I go occasionally for some light weight training.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    By popular demand ... "I am Back"

I shall do my best to not make this another false dawn and hopefully I shall meet some folks and have some fun on the way.

I'm a fifty something based in the UK and looking to loose a few pounds before my upcoming wedding in early July ... the Duchess and I have been engaged for 23 years and now the time feels right to make it official.

I will weigh in tonight and probably scale around 280 lb ... I'm not looking at putting a target on weight loss before the event (anything would be nice) but ultimately I would like to get down to around 175 lb

So in order to achieve this
    (1) I'm back on MFP
    (2) Knocked booze on the head
    (3) Trying to eat sensibly and log everything
    (4) Getting more exercise and maybe trying C25K again

Short term goals
    (1) Stop thinking about lunch
    (2) Take a walk round the blok early this evening
    (3) Find my fitbit

Happy to receive any support going so feel free to add me if you wish ... as always my posts will be honest, observational, not limited to my journey, from the heart and hopefully entertaining.
  • aopo84
    aopo84 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone! This is my first day using the fitness pro app. I am 54 year old female who has fought the battle of the bulge my whole life. I had lost 148 pounds 4 years ago and have gained 60 back. So disappointed in myself and scared that I will continue to gain. Need to get motivated and looking for any help I can get.