The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    I miss my Ruby Gloom. She was a lab border collie cross. I just had to put her down for cancer. Saved her when her owner was shot dead. She got hit and I had to put her jaw back together. We had her for seven years after that. Lost her last month.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    French Bulldogs are good dogs. Make sure you have a vet that is good with them. They have problems breathing after anesthesia and the vet needs to have a little patience in the recovery.
  • curvyycaloriess
    curvyycaloriess Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    yes, definitely do your research and once you adopt, give the baby all the love they deserve. <3
  • curvyycaloriess
    Options
    I have 2 cats and a dog. what pets does everyone else have? <3
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandrian -sorry about your girl. That's sad.

I have zero pets right now.
  • curvyycaloriess
    Options
    hows everyone doing?
  • waynehyland2978
    waynehyland2978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok and you
  • curvyycaloriess
    Options
    im alright, could be better. im making it tho. suppose to storm here all weekend but we will see how accurate that really is.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    We've had a ton of storms here. There's been flood warnings all week
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    It just got down storming here. We're suppose to get more tomorrow. As long as I can sleep thru them, I'm good lol
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Finally getting over my bug. Can’t wait to get back on the bike. The weather is supposed to be mid 60s all week. Perfect!
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Finally getting over my bug. Can’t wait to get back on the bike. The weather is supposed to be mid 60s all week. Perfect!

This is awesome!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    @sufferlandrian -glad you're feeling better!
  • curvyycaloriess
    Options
    ugh, gallstone attacks are no joke. been feeling pretty bad tonight. unfortunately I cant get my gallbladder removed because I am too heavy to have surgery.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    @curvycaloriess - Hope you get better soon!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    So I finally broke down and paid a moving company to come and take most of my mom's stuff. I think if I had tried to do it all myself it just would've never gotten done, tbh. It's sad, but I admit that I feel lighter for it.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Good move. Sometimes it's worth the money to be free of a burden.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    No pets at the moment (too much travel) but we are 'aunt & uncle' to the neighbour's tuxedo cat, Lily. She comes to our place for a chat, a petting, and some mousing, then goes back home to be fed and poop, lol. (We have the best 'niece', :D )
    It's been 22C here the past couple days and more sun to come! This Saturday we are off to an outdoor Beer & Cider Festival with live music and food trucks and over 75 different beers & ciders to taste - we each have 10 125 ml. 'tasting tokens' to use and a mini stein (125 ml.) as a souvenier. More can be bought, but I think we may go easy because we aren't staying overnight - we need to drive home. Legally. Safely.
    Already there is a fire ban in place in the center of the province - Cariboo/Chilcotin. Not campfires yet, but burning barrels, fireworks, etc. That's where all the big fires were last time.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I hope it's a much less eventful fire season everywhere. Last year was crazy.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Last year was crazy when it came to fires! Everytime I thought we were bad I looked at the map and saw somewhere else getting completely scorched. We don't have a normal snowpack so that has me concerned this year is going to be worse.