Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    Wooohoooo! I got on a team! =):drinker:
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kathy, 41 yr old mother of 2 amazing kids. Can't lie, sure I wanna live long and be healthy, but I also want to look damn good while doing it.

SW: 155.25
    CW: 141.2
    GW: ?? When I feel and look good(to me)
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    So, fellow Wappo Warriors - this being my first ever challenge - what do I do???? Will there be posts? emails? I want to make sure I log everything correctly so we can win!!!

This is my first time as well and I was wondering the same thing!
  • Eunified
    Options
    Also wondering what to do.. =)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Kim and I am here to lose 10 pounds. I have lost a total of 46 pounds over three years. Slow and steady. I have a heart condition and Asthma and severe food allergies so eating is always a problem....whats best for most....can really mess me up.
    Lets have a war cry!!

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR We got this!!

Kim
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yup, didn't introduce myself either...:flowerforyou:

I'm Jenn, 33 years old and single mom of one GORGEOUS little 3 year old girl. She is my everything and I want to make sure that she has me around for a long time. I've always been the bigger girl and chalked it up to being big boned. Yeah, that excuse only took me so far when there are no bones in the double chin hanging from my first chin. :laugh:

What am I expecting? AN @$$ WHOOPING! :noway: If I wanted it easy, I wouldn't join a "challenge". NOW BRING IT ON!!!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Denise. I was a part of the August challenge and can't wait to start September's now. I have an almost 4 year old and for the first 3 and a half years I didn't do much to lose the extra weight. I gained 75lbs during my pregnancy and only lost about half of it. Now I'm working on the rest.
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This will be my first challenge and I'm very excited! My goal is to lose 7-10 lbs by the end of Sept. I currently do slow strength training and am trying to get my destroyed metabolism back on track! Lol!

Tracie
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I didn't introduce myself either, so here goes :)

I'm Kristen, 27. Married to an awesome and supportive husband. Two kids (5 and 18 months). I was in the Aug challenge and loved it!! My goal is to lose 8-10 lbs for the month of Sept. I know I can do it :D

Anyone is free to add me as a friend as well...extra encouragement is always welcomed.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    HOLA!! My name is Jen and I just joined the Wappo Warriors tribe! I have never done a monthly challenge before but I am ridiculously excited...like the night before the first day of school excited! I'm from SC...and well you can read the rest on my profile page....and if we are not already friends...please feel free to add me..

Thanks for havin me!!

I am STOKED!
  • healthieryou
    Options
    Hey so excited about joining a challenge. I am looking to lose 10 pounds in the month of Sept
    CW 246.6
  • natalietowens
    Options
    Hi Team, I am excited to be on the Wappo Warriors and I am looking forward to the challenge. GO TEAM!!!
  • IAMQUEEN
    IAMQUEEN Posts: 52
    Options
    Hello Wappo Warriors!

My name is Shay. Tomorrow will be my last day of my j-o-b fitness challenge. So, I'm looking forwarded to joining you all with encouragement and a shoulder to lean on.
  • Ajessie
    Ajessie Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Amber and I'm SO excited to be on this team!! Its my first challenge and I cant wait for it to start!!! :happy:
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall
    I'm Ashley just joined and never been part of any challenge on here so I have no idea what to expect, except by the end of September be a little healthier than the begining.
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tara. I have an 18 month old and my husband is deployed.
    I joined the challenge because I need that extra push. See right before I gor pregnant I gained about 10 pounds ince I started taking the prenatle viatmins. Then while pregnant I did my best to only gain the alotted weight but the day I checked in to give birth I was up 46 pounds from the day I found out I was pregnant.
    People told me dont worry the weight will fall off. Well 30-35 pounds of it did NOT fall off. So in June (2011) I had had enough...my husband gone and being out of school, I had time to do something about my weight. So on June 7th I joind MFP and now I have lost 20 pounds. My main goal was to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes. Well I have done that for the most part and then I lost my focus. I found that I wasn't as motivated any more...SO, I joined the challenge. I need to lose 10 more pounds and then I should be able to get into ALL of my pre pregnancy clothes and look good in them.
    I want to look good for my husband when he returns in May. I want him to return home to the women/body he married 11 years ago.

Looking forward to the challenge...BRING IT ON!!!
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am sasha and I am a busy bee student who loves these challenges. I need to lose more weight, losing only two lbs from the august challenge is not enough BUT it did stop me from my first plateau. :)
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am sasha and I am a busy bee student who loves these challenges. I need to lose more weight, losing only two lbs from the august challenge is not enough BUT it did stop me from my first plateau. :)
  • Eunified
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I didn't really post an intro so here is the one on my profile..

My name is Eunice & I'm 22. I currently work full time as an Accounting Supervisor and will also be in school full-time come September. I've gotten pretty good at balancing my schedule with work and school but work-outs will be interesting. Last semester, I had a cardio kickboxing class as a required course so it was easier to fit it in. This semester, I'll definitely have to make time for it!

Other than that, I've never be a "skinny girl" but gained 40 pounds over the last 3 years with the relationship I'm currently in. I recently got engaged and decided enough is enough! I want to lose the 40 I gained, plus some. This is attempt #2 at myfitnesspal so I'm really trying to stay focused. I know I'll feel so much better. This time around, I'm living on my own so it will be all brand new learning to cook for myself.

&&& I am SUPPPPERRRRR excited about this challenge!!!!!!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hello Tribe!
    I'm Sugar and this is my second month in a challenge! Looking forward to following our fearless leader into the land of lost lbs. and inches! I have 6-7 lbs to lose to reach my goal, and they are giving me a fit! I lost 2 lbs. during August challenge, so I concentrate on toning and pray I break through my plateau! Looking forward to our MFP friendships!
    ~Sugar