What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    cool whip!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Ribeye

My male tastebuds are tingling.

You should've seen the beauts I smoked up yesterday, @Carlos_421.

And you didn't even invite me?!?!
  • Smacfit_
    Smacfit_ Posts: 101 Member
    Right now I am obsessed with
    -Avocados
    -Yves frozen falafael balls
    -Eggo frozen blueberry waffels (not the healthiest, I know lol)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm on an apple kick right now. I'm also been really into the Boston Market Turkey with Potatoes and Stuffing frozen meal. So yummy and filling.
  • ChrisCatMama
    ChrisCatMama Posts: 1,038 Member
    Potato chips and French fries. Let’s just say it’s best to keep them far away, especially during pms! 🤣🤣🤣
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Also really into crumbled goat cheese... on everything!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Potato chips and French fries. Let’s just say it’s best to keep them far away, especially during pms! 🤣🤣🤣

Okay... random but I french fries + ranch dressing is the best ever.

Nooooo, not random at all. It really *is* the best.
  • chambersrossl998
    chambersrossl998 Posts: 6 Member
    Plain greek yogurt, purchased in bulk. Save all the money from prepackaged single servings, and I'm able to put whatever I want in it.
  • melm1903
    melm1903 Posts: 29 Member
    Beetroot!! Don't know why but every time I go to the shop I have to buy more.. haha!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    64ac3063-4484-4885-974d-65e93f3e51a0_1.5f01560c27419c8f29b3fef8d707d00b.jpeg

51fZ05u3pfL.jpg

This is super yummy as a dip w/shrimp or seafood, but really good on sandwiches too. The only "hmmmmm" is it's kinda HIGH in cals, just FYI.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Peach vanilla ice cream.. breyers
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I just love jif natural crunchy peanut butter, ghirardeli 60% dark chocolate chips, and animal crackers. And coffee and wine. Mmm...
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.

Are they keeping those around? I thought that was for a limited time.

It was a limited time thing as far as I know. I bought an entire box on the chance they were good. I hope they keep that flavor. Their salted caramel was supposed to be limited time only too and now it's part of their permanent lineup.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Built Bars - I have at least 2 a day. They just came out with a Banana Chocolate flavor and it's so good.

Are they keeping those around? I thought that was for a limited time.

It was a limited time thing as far as I know. I bought an entire box on the chance they were good. I hope they keep that flavor. Their salted caramel was supposed to be limited time only too and now it's part of their permanent lineup.

I hope that's what happens. I bought a mixed box for the 2 free chocolate bananas and to try the flavors not included in the 6 bar sampler box. Buying a box of the chocolate banana just got by me.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I don’t have one single food that I’m obsessed with but I love tropical fruits: kiwi, pineapple, mango, pitaya, açaí, passionfruit.

When I travel and can find sweet starfruit and papaya I go crazy for that but the ones in the US never taste as good.

I also love a Beyond Burger.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member

Okay... random but I french fries + ranch dressing is the best ever.

Either ranch or... the fry sauce from Freddy's
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    These in soups!
    l99fszzzq8db.jpg

A plain food I'm funnily enough obsessed with right now is cabbage!

Also mini (80 cal) ice cream sandwiches
  • kathryn1391
    kathryn1391 Posts: 100 Member
    Taco Bowls - life changing.