What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    Plain greek yogurt with brown sugar and topped with honey bunches of oat cereal. I'm addicted. It hits my creamy, sweet and crunchy fixes all at once.

Oh man, this sounds delicious! I might have to try this.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2019
    Fresh pineapple and also a homemade veggie/chip dip I recently made for the first time - it's so good and very calorie friendly! (i don't dip the pineapple in it!)
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Beef jerky! I love that a 2 ounce bag is only 60-70 calories, has a ton of protein and is totally satisfying.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Chocolate chocolate CHOCOLATE!!!! 😁 🍫

I stick to the dark because “they” say it’s better for me.

Chocolate.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    edited May 2019
    Not a food but the Kroger liquid water enhancer. A little squirt makes water into lemonade. I’m easily drinking 75 oz a day now just at work.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I think about this thread and how I don't think I'm really obsessed with any food but I think I'm coming close with Trader Joe's Organic Honey Hedgehog with Cultured Butter cookies because DAYUUUUM, it's a good thing they sell these already portion controlled and not in a big tub like they do the other cookies.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Friendship cottage cheese lol. Someone here mentioned how good it was —I tried it and will never go back to Daisy— it’s so good.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 527 Member
    3 of them, actually. Learned how to make fantastic Chinese fried rice, a "better than the restaurant" lo mein, and Florida cantaloupe is in season... OMG, it is SOOO sweet and SOOO good! :p
  • loveyduvyemt
    loveyduvyemt Posts: 58 Member
    Chocolate and any asian style dishes. Gimme chineeeese!!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Saffron rice with a couple kebabs on top. Sexy.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I think about this thread and how I don't think I'm really obsessed with any food but I think I'm coming close with Trader Joe's Organic Honey Hedgehog with Cultured Butter cookies because DAYUUUUM, it's a good thing they sell these already portion controlled and not in a big tub like they do the other cookies.

Those are adorable, I can't believe I've never seen them. I have a friend who is obsessed with hedgehogs so I have to buy them for her lol. And also for me because they sound delicious.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Well, I think my protein bar craze is over...onto blueberries. Rediscovering how awesome sugar free preserves are & probably being going back to fresh blueberries soon (upcoming season, cost/worth it, not so much other times of the year)
  • Tolstolobik
    Tolstolobik Posts: 78 Member
    edited May 2019
    Baguette, buttered or mayo-ed/mustard-ed with salami and mozzarella cheese.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    poisonesse wrote: »
    3 of them, actually. Learned how to make fantastic Chinese fried rice, a "better than the restaurant" lo mein, and Florida cantaloupe is in season... OMG, it is SOOO sweet and SOOO good! :p

If you could post your recipes, that'd be terrific! In season cantaloupe=The YUM!
  • Opalescent_Topaz
    Opalescent_Topaz Posts: 130 Member
    Halo Top dairy-free ice cream. Thank goodness for this stuff. I am lactose intolerant and it is tasty. I really like the oatmeal cookie one, but my local store stopped carrying it for some reason. The other flavors are good though.