May 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    hanlonsk wrote: »

Also, please don’t tell me I am the only one who thinks “Mrs. Vincent” should come join our tribe?

I thought the same thing!

Kristi aka Mrs. PastorVincent does not really do internet forums like this. She does drop in the FB group that is attached to this group occasionally though. Everyone over there loves her of course cause, well, cause she is great. :)

We have a facebook group? I did not know this!

I attempted to send you a message with the information, but IME, messages here are not at all reliable. If you do not get it, send me a friend request and I can try again.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

Also, please don’t tell me I am the only one who thinks “Mrs. Vincent” should come join our tribe?

Kristi aka Mrs. PastorVincent does not really do internet forums like this. She does drop in the FB group that is attached to this group occasionally though. Everyone over there loves her of course cause, well, cause she is great. :)

I attempted to send you a message with the information, but IME, messages here are not at all reliable. If you do not get it, send me a friend request and I can try again.

From what I hear you only receive messages from friends. Will send a req.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I have a question for those of you who use KT tape. Do you just put it on right before a run and then remove it afterward? Or do you leave it on for a while and is it hard to take off?

I leave it on until it starts to come off, about 3-5 days. It’s not hard to get off.

My experience as well.

How do you get it to stay on so well? Mine always starts to peel within 24 hrs.

Mine would peel a little around the edges, but I'd try to ignore it until it got too annoying.
    My hairy legs might have helped adhesion as well.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I have a question for those of you who use KT tape. Do you just put it on right before a run and then remove it afterward? Or do you leave it on for a while and is it hard to take off?

i leave it on till it comes off.
    Tramboman wrote: »

I leave it on until it starts to come off, about 3-5 days. It’s not hard to get off.

My experience as well.

How do you get it to stay on so well? Mine always starts to peel within 24 hrs.

exfoliate. (this was the key for me)
    make sure it's clean of lotions and oils
    rubbing alcohol
    high quality tape. some tapes stick better than others.
    they also make a prep spray.
  • PastorVincent
    Options

From what I hear you only receive messages from friends. Will send a req.

Accept, and message resent. :smiley:
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Well done @ereck44!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Kudos @ereck44 ! Great race!