Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

We broke up because...

Replies

• Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 16,405Member Member Posts: 16,405Member Member
    But But ,,I really like back seats
  • KADFoodisFuelKADFoodisFuel Posts: 1,473Member Member Posts: 1,473Member Member
    Will you accept Mittens?
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    She was crazy cat lady
  • AmyToysAmyToys Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    She didn’t like crazy cat ladies!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,455Member Member Posts: 226,455Member Member
    She was crazy for cats, not so much me
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,794Member Member Posts: 16,794Member Member
    Didn't.. evenin Jo. 🤗😚
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,455Member Member Posts: 226,455Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Didn't.. evenin Jo. 🤗😚

Still together 🤗😙
    Goodnight.. have a great day Neil.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,794Member Member Posts: 16,794Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Didn't.. evenin Jo. 🤗😚

Still together 🤗😙
    Goodnight.. have a great day Neil.

Sweet dreams .. 🤗😙
  • KADFoodisFuelKADFoodisFuel Posts: 1,473Member Member Posts: 1,473Member Member
    It’s a very long story...... it includes a red and black bow, a hula hoop, a bottle of rum, and Jo.
  • _Figgzie__Figgzie_ Posts: 3,381Member Member Posts: 3,381Member Member
    we didn't <3
  • junelove89junelove89 Posts: 756Member Member Posts: 756Member Member
    He was too possessive. He still thinks we didn’t
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    I accidentally crashed her boat into a school and she couldn't find it in her heart to forgive me
  • Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,280Member Member Posts: 1,280Member Member
    He stole my Dad's corvette with the intention of going for a little joy ride and bringing it back before anyone noticed.
    Well, we noticed.
    He stole my Dad's corvette with the intention of going for a little joy ride and bringing it back before anyone noticed.
    Well, we noticed.

I was *trying* to be helpful. Out of milk, so I offered to go get some. The Corvette was the fastest, and the only place I knew of was on the other side of the state.

Still, that was *apparently* the end of things
  • Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,280Member Member Posts: 1,280Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Well, we noticed.

I was *trying* to be helpful. Out of milk, so I offered to go get some. The Corvette was the fastest, and the only place I knew of was on the other side of the state.

Even IF this is true, it doesn't take 6 months to drive across this state and back. Now the car is going to smell like spoiled milk. That is IF you actually got any milk.
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Well, we noticed.

Even IF this is true, it doesn't take 6 months to drive across this state and back. Now the car is going to smell like spoiled milk. That is IF you actually got any milk.

I drank it
  • skahtboiskahtboi Posts: 7,571Member Member Posts: 7,571Member Member
    skahtboi wrote: »
    I was about to propose when she asked someone else to take her back

I didn’t know! It took you 17 years.

Jo and I broke up as we all know she only wants Neil. We are still friends though and co-parent a cat named Mittens. It’s my weekend hun.

So should I reconsider taking the ring back???
    Yes!!!! You have to actually ask this time.
    We broke up as it took 17 years before you actually considered proposing.
    She accepted another's proposal, I was crushed 😭