9. Pick up annuals

10. Pick up coffee
    11. Do mini manicure

12. Bank on mon; Check to realtor, PayPal photographer
    13. Store away spare bed linens

JFT Sunday
    1. Log all food :)
    2. Waters >:)
    3. Cook dinner at home - satay chicken :)
    4. Atleast two to dos; paint, and planters, tarp if it stops raining :)
    5. Load of laundry :)
    6. Empty dishwasher :)
    7. Mini meal plan :)
    8. Shower tonight :)
    9. Bed by 930 :)
    10. Review this list tonight :)

JFt Monday
    1. Up by 555 :| 6:05
    2. Bank, deposit and official check
    3. Smoothie :)
    4. WATERS
    5. Log all food
    6. Make paypal transfer for photographer
    7. Drop off check to realtor
    8. Eat packed lunch
    9. Cook dinner at home
    10. Empty dishwasher
    11. Bed by 9:30
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Visited parents in Memphis Mother’s Day weekend. Packing to leave to come back home on Tues. morning when Mom fell. Bad fall. Went to ER with her. Was unable to leave to drive home until almost midnight Wed night. Been crazy busy & stressed & sad ever since the fall. Don’t have time to go into more details. I need to get back on track, tho, somehow. Mom in rehab facility now. Dad home but since mom not there, he has to have 24 hr care. Both have Dementia. ( mom 82 yrs, dad will be 90 in July)

Gained some weight back.
    Yesterday: 153.2 lbs.
    JFT - Monday 5/20
    Weight:
    Stay under in calories
    Any exercise is bonus
    Bed by midnight is bonus.
    Stay focused!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Did well with exercise while out of town until Back at home.

Sorry haven’t kept up. Big hugs to everyone!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Just salad and meat for me to get going.
  • lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @packerFan I had fun binge watching Marie Kondo Tidying Up. It sure inspired me. Amazing how taking control of a few cupboards and drawers can give one a sense of control in life.
    @bookmeister86 Studying French (or for me Spanish) is like exercise for the brain. So satisfying.
    @HEGoddard0928 So much going on for you with your husband's health. Very tough. It's great that you have a gym you can go to. If you are able to go today don't feel like you need to do a full work out. Awhile back I read "Just One Push Up" https://stephenguise.com/take-the-one-push-up-challenge/ It helped me re-phrase my All or Nothing mentality.
    @jacqui2494 and @Ladytron_ Welcome to a very supportive community. I have found it so helpful to state in writing every morning what my goals for health are for the day.

JFT 5/20/19
    Pretrack for 1500 calories
    Get a teeny walk in at our local lake with my husband (12 days post op)
    Start treating every day like normal-shower, dress in street clothes, do chores
    Do my PT exercises 2-3 times

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,747 Member
    Options
    JFT - Monday May 20 - Determined
    2.5L of water
    Calories in green
    Walk 1 Mile
    Squats
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Something on commercials
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I didn’t track my food intake for two days and they were both high carb, high calorie days. I also did nothing but sit and visit, it was a lovely time and I’m so glad I went.

Today I have to get back at it.
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Monday JFT:

▪Pack lunches
    ▪5th grader graduation
    ▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Breakfast
    ▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Continue packing & cleaning
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Exercise (x1 DVD)
    ▪3rd grader Award Ceremony 2pm
    ▪Evening schedule

I woke up today thinking it was Sunday!! 🤣 So naturally I snoozed my alarm and woke up late!! Regardless, I managed to get everything taken care of in time; but it's now 10 am and I'm just starting MY day, Lol!!! Well I'm going to be packing and cleaning for the rest of the week (bc I'm juggling that in with the baby's schedule and end of year stuff for 3 school aged kiddos). Good news, we should be moved back home by this weekend!!!! 😂😂

Welcome to all the newbies!!! Please feel free to "jump" right in!! This group is wonderful at motivation, support and friendship!! Everyone stay strong and have a blessed Monday!! 💪😁
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Matt's appt for test results and next steps is in a half an hour. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Praying for blessings and strength for Hannah and Matt!! God has got this!! 😇
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and welcome to all the new people!

@HEGoddard0928 Thinking of you right now, big hugs!

@PackerFanInGB I have definitely done the same with hanging onto clothes that I want to fit into! It never gave me the motivation I needed unfortunately.

@Snowflake1968 sounds like a wonderful time!

I am home from work today, I woke up with a bad migraine and just couldn't get myself going. My dad is bringing me to where my car got stranded yesterday about an hour away, apparently when the new tires were put on the lug nuts weren't tight enough and my back wheels started to come loose on the interstate on our way home from time visit yesterday! Luckily my husband pulled off at the next exit but we did not have the tools on us to do anything about it so we had to get a ride home. I swear if it's not one thing it's another with this car this past month. Who knows, my migraine is probably from the stress of the whole thing.

We also had a trunk full of groceries we had just bought at Aldi, so we had to transport those home with us lol. I had tried to do a budget on Saturday and came to the realization we've been spending $1,000 a month on food. For two people!! 🤦‍♀️ So we're going to try and cut it down to $500, that should be more than doable but we will need to adjust to not just buying whatever we feel like whenever we want, living at my parents' house has spoiled us rotten!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day.

Yesterday 5/19:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within 2,000 calories 😊 I stayed under 2,100 so I'm going to call that a win because that's a huuuuuuge challenge for me at family gatherings
    3. Give Rukia her p.m. pills😁
    4. Relax😞 ehhhh

JFT 5/20:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps
    4. Give Rukia her p.m. pills
    5. Cook dinner
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @lafayettenana @MLHC1 @aubyshortcake

Thank you guys. We're sitting in the doctor's office waiting room now. Definitely nerve wracking! Hopefully we'll have some answers soon.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    @lafayettenana @MLHC1 @aubyshortcake

Thank you guys. We're sitting in the doctor's office waiting room now. Definitely nerve wracking! Hopefully we'll have some answers soon.

Hannah, I just said a prayer for you and Matt! Thinking of you. Hope you get some answers today and that it is an easy fix! :heart:
  • PackerFanInGB
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just for Sunday:
    • Journal every bite :)
    • Eat only while sitting down :)
    • Hydrate - water or tea :# Could've done better, but did okay.
    • Household chores: bathtub/shower :) , sweep wood floors :) , laundry :) , bills
    • Clean out purse and laptop bag :s
    • 15 minutes decluttering magazines by my recliner :s
    • Prep for tomorrow, today (coffeemaker, lunch bag, outfit & shoes, laptop bag by door) :)
    • 30 minutes tonight in a bubble bath if I can get the jets cleaned out and working properly. We have a jetted tub and I never use it. It's kind of a waste, don't you think? :)
    • Unplug for Game of Thrones series finale (*sob*) :)Anyone else watch this? I was so disappointed in the ending! Also really bummed that the series is over. :'(
    • Evening routine: 5 things in gratitude journal for today :) / Joyce reading :) / Simple Abundance reading :) / podcast or Calm app :s / read until lights out. :)
    • Get up tomorrow with alarm the first time. NO SNOOZE BUTTON! >:)

Happy Monday! It's actually pretty quiet here this morning, so I'm loving that right now! I have a busy afternoon with back-to-back meetings, then hair salon for cut and color right from work and then tonight I need to cook a meal for a coworker who is going through a family crisis. We are taking turns making meals for them as they were in the middle of a kitchen remodel and have no stove or anything and have two little ones to take care of while they get the kitchen finished and get through this very difficult time. I'm a horrible cook, so I've decided to make a lasagna-type hot dish with bread and dessert. I think even I won't totally mess up an Italian hot dish. Anyway, my day to bring something is tomorrow.

Just for Monday:
    • Journal every bite
    • Eat only while sitting down
    • Hydrate - water or tea
    • Bills
    • Clean out purse and laptop bag
    • Haircut and color
    • Prep for tomorrow, today (coffeemaker, lunch bag, outfit & shoes, laptop bag by door)
    • Cook meal for J.
    • Evening routine: 5 things in gratitude journal for today / Joyce reading / Simple Abundance reading / podcast or Calm app / read until lights out.
    • Get up tomorrow with alarm the first time. NO SNOOZE BUTTON!

2019 Word of Year: TENACITY/TENACIOUS

~Peace~ :flowerforyou:

• PackerFanInGB
    Options
    So I just stepped on the scale and I almost burst into tears. I am the heaviest I have ever been. Only by a pound or two but still, it's a number I never wanted to see. But here I am.

So tomorrow will hopefully be a turning point for us. We have the follow-up appt with Matt's gastro at 11:45 am. We are not leaving the office until we have answers to what is going on and to what he can do to stop the diarrhea. He needs to be able to eat. Something needs to change. He can't keep living this way. I can't have him living this way. He needs to get back to his life. He needs to go back to work. He needs to feel better. This has just been an insane amount of stress on us. So to all my praying friends, please hold us up tomorrow. We are definitely going to need it.

I have actually burst into tears at the number on the scale. I am at my heaviest point in my lfe right now too. I was doing really good in March and dropped like 8 lbs, bloating was getting better, etc., the life struck and I've put most of it back on. It's such a frustrating thing, isn't it? But that's why we have to remember, this is a lifestyle change and not a diet. Lifestyle changes that we can sustain. We can do this, Hannah. Back on the proverbial horse! I said a prayer for you and Matt earlier today. (((Gentle hugs)))
    Home from the shower and a great weekend. I didn’t post goals and I didn’t track my food yesterday or today, but I’ll get on it again tomorrow.

So glad you had a nice time! You totally deserve some fun! xoxo

Welcome @jacqui2494 and @Ladytron_ ! Jump right in! Happy to "meet" you.

Good morning to everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

• PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Hi everyone, just popping on for a moment. I have been out of sight, but you have not been out of mind. Work deadlines and life stuff are keeping me very busy right now, and I haven't had time to post or keep up with JFT. That will continue this week, with cancer benefit for my cousin, 2-day conference, spa appt., happy hour w/ former colleagues, on and on.... I am almost 200 posts behind, and I really need to post JFT goals ~ my eating has gotten a bit out of control and I need the accountability. Long, 4-day weekend coming up, and I'm hoping to get back into routine then. Until later, best wishes everyone!

Just wanted to say hi Carmela! You sure have a lot going on! I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you did the Cellcom marathon. They ended up only being able to do a half marathon because of flooding, I heard. Crazy weather! Take care of you!!

• daneejela
    daneejela Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    It's pretty late, so I'll be short today...I need to make some money, which means I need to go out of my comfort zone and expand my network.
    I also need to get into the working mindset again, since I got pretty lazy lately. I work on contract, from project to project. For my main client, I did a lot of work lately, they were really happy with it but we fixed everything they needed and probably won't be needing my services for a while.
    I know there are many jobs out there, my main obstacle is how to find new clients for whom I can work remotely.
    Also, I want to get back to that app I was doing in my free time...I think it would be helpful to many people and it's certainly worth doing.

JFT:
    - fix at least one thing in the h-app
    - pay insurance bill