Before and afters. Let’s seem them!!!

Replies

• sandracornejo
    sandracornejo Posts: 3 Member
    Quick question, because my legs look like your before picture and I get so discouraged but your transformation gives me new hope. Do you think the cellulite minimized more due to your diet or exercise?

Finally hit my goal after 1 year and 15 months! Sorry about the editing. I wasnt expecting to ever feel okay with sharing these pictures so I did them in my underwear. Next stop toning! zt7ai8n0mo6t.jpg

Way to stick with it! You rock!!!

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Nika_Hamed wrote: »
    q1dgi3tcbpr0.jpeg
    35 pounds down. SW: 198 CW: 159.6. Started in November 2018 :). Had some fall backs but continuing on with the journey.

Looking really good!
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Before and during. March 28th vs about two weeks ago at 214. Now I'm at 210, but I'm at work so I can't take a new one. :D
    loov4x2sgozo.jpg

Wow, great progress in a short amount of time!!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    6 years in the making, weight lifting and martial arts, sensible calories, high protein, still have a DrPepper every day!

sw71r3agmbap.jpg
    8ngxu7hlio0q.jpg

Incredible transformation
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Oh my gosh!!! You all look amazing and the transformation is stunning. Thank You for sharing. Very motivating. 👏👏👏
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!