Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Secret Groups and YOU! An MFP Dialogue

14567810»

Replies

• spade117spade117 Posts: 2,402Member Member Posts: 2,402Member Member
    Groups were fun when they started.
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,334Member Member Posts: 3,334Member Member
    I dunno, my group is so secret that it's hard to even know if it still exists
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 10,928Member Member Posts: 10,928Member Member
    No one ever posts in my knitting group. Course they’re all avid knitters.. 🤔
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 8,776Member Member Posts: 8,776Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

they are busy knitting. it takes two hands. can't type
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,359Member Member Posts: 1,359Member Member

Sup, my knitter!
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 10,928Member Member Posts: 10,928Member Member

Sup, my knitter!

😂😂😂
  • spade117spade117 Posts: 2,402Member Member Posts: 2,402Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Are these still a thing? It's so quiet in here now.

I thought maybe some people got the ban hammer late yesterday.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member
    I’ve decided my secret group isn’t really secret since everything we say in our interpretative jazz communication rituals ends up posted somewhere on mfp.
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,404Member Member Posts: 5,404Member Member
    I'm starting a new super secret and really, REALLY exclusive private group. I would have started a new thread about this because I think that it is THAT important. I would have allowed people to make their arguments for joining said group in that thread, but, alas, jail.

So, you may make your arguments here to be included in the single most exclusive and secret private group that has ever grouped privately and in secret.

Unless someone wants to start a thread entitled "Audition HERE for an invitation to Swanny's Unnamed Most Secret and Very Private Exclusive Group".
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,404Member Member Posts: 5,404Member Member
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    Drinking Game: Every time the Swan used the word ‘secret’ - take a shot. Anyone left coherent, gets in the group.