Stay in the green >:)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge >:)
    Mar challenge :) 4 mile walk
    Apr challenge :)
    May challenge >:) forgot again

I had an extra glass or 2 of wine last night and went to sleep without logging but I know I won't be in the green!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Saturday 25 May

Log accurately and catch up on yesterday's logging
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge

It looks as if it's going to rain all day, hopefully there will be a dry spell for me to go for a walk
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Nice and sunny here today and about to take the kids out to an indoor shopping centre! 😕 They have some birthday money that they want to spend on summer clothes and one of them needs new school shoes (which is particularly annoying as they have less than 2 months left until the end of the school year). Nevertheless, we will hopefully get it over and done with and still manage some time in the sun this afternoon. Had a bit of childcare help this morning first thing so squeezed in a Warrior class. A good start to the day.

Friday goals recap:
    - 2x reports ✅ 10 down, 19 to go
    - morning run ✅
    - pack snacks and schoolbags ✅
    - pack homework folders, plan PSHE lesson ✅
    - home lunchtime for car and shake ✅
    - pack sunflower plants to bring home ✅
    - leave by 5 ❎ stayed to help mark some tests for a colleague so it was gone 6
    - hot yoga after work ❎ see above
    - bed by 9:30❎

Saturday goals:
    - reports (4 done, maybe more later) ✅
    - Warrior class 8:15am ✅
    - Shopping (school shoes, summer clothes for kids, make-up for me)
    - Laundry
    - Start cleaning
    - Afternoon walk and grocery shop with kids
    - Bed by 10

Have a lovely Saturday all. @PackerFanInGB - you are still on my mind. Please keep us posted if you can. Lots of love x
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    JFT 5/24 Recap:
    30 minutes gentle yoga :( Nope. Did absolutely no exercise yesterday. I needed rest.
    stay within calories :( Nope
    Drink lots of water-fill bottle 2 times :| Drank some water but not nearly enough
    10 minute meditation :( Nope
    Make healthy choices at dinner out :) But then came home and ate half a box of crackers! :s
    Enjoy my evening wine with hubby but don't go overboard! :) Had a good evening at least

Well, yesterdays goals were a total bust! Maybe my expectations were too high. I was a cranky b yesterday and needed a day off entirely so I'm not going to stress about it. Heading back to the gym today and will try to get in a nice long power walk too. I have an entire Saturday to do whatever I want and it's so weird! Spring season is finally winding down and it feels strange not to have kid stuff nor work to do today. I might go hang out with a friend at her pool today. I plan to enjoy my day!

JFT 5/25
    60 minutes power walk
    20 minutes HIIT run
    10 minutes stretches (5 before/5 after)
    Eat mindfully and enjoy every bite/drink

• jacqui2494
    jacqui2494 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Why, why, why do we engage in self sabotage? I have spent this week on this group and even managed to lose 1/2 kg. I then proceeded to eat everything in site. I am shocked that once starting I don’t stop.
    Back on the horse: Goals for Sunday
    1. Log everything
    2. Stay in green zone
    3. Play safe with lunch at a family gathering
    4. Walk for 45 minutes in the afternoon
    5. Plan Monday’s meals

I sometimes think I need to see a shrink or have some NLP to get my head right. I also think that if I don’t eat enough it encourages binge eating.
    Tomorrow is another day. B)
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yayyyy for 3 day weekends! I really want to stay on track this weekend. Last night I went over by about 80 calories, but ended the day still in a deficit so still did much better than the day before.

@ginnytez I think that's a wonderful way to look at things. The memories you shared are something you will have forever. Big hugs 💖💖

@jacqui2494 I definitely struggle with self sabotage and binge eating as well, I have as long as I can remember. We can do this though, one day at a time!!

Yesterday 5/24:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal😞
    3. Go for a walk at lunch😁
    4. Workout after work😁

JFT 5/25:

1. Give Rukia her a.m. pills 😁
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Get a minimum of 5,000 steps
    4. Wash clothes
    5. Put away laundry
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    Friday JFT:

✔▪Pack lunches (for hubby & teen's wk day)
    ✔▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ✔▪Breakfast
    ▪✔Log Food / ❌Stay under calorie limit
    ❌▪Devotional Time
    ❌▪Review Budget
    ✔▪Lunch
    ❌❌▪Exercise (x2 DVD)
    ✔▪Evening schedule

School is out for the summer!!! We are going to enjoy a day full of nothing planned!! 😁 We move back home in 7 days so there will be plenty to do in a few days.

Overindulged yesterday and rested all day. 😔

Start of a new day!

Saturday JFT:

▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Breakfast
    ▪Log Food / Stay under calorie limit
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Review Budget
    ▪Grocery shop
    ▪Saturday chores / cleaning
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Exercise (x2 DVD)
    ▪Evening schedule
  • texnolan
    texnolan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im new and not sure of all the rules/requirements.
    Starting Today...
  • lafayettenana
    lafayettenana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not much to report from the couch today. Good news is my pre-tracking and no after dinner snacking is paying off at the scale. Today will be a full day. The Oakland Mormon Temple is hosting public tour after a major renovation. My brother-in-law lives right next to the temple and we park in their parking lot all the time so the family is curious to see the interior of this magnificent building and gardens. The Mormons are wonderful neighbors. Eight of our family members are meeting at 8:30 for an hour tour. Then in the late morning some long time friends are stopping by for a visit. All of this activity is very welcome.

JFT 5/25/19
    Pre-tracked to 1500 calories
    PT exercises X2 (3 just isn't happening)
    Make grocery list for the next 5 days (hubby will do shopping - he loves grocery shopping)
    Whole fruits and vegetables for snacking
    Read in the PM

Take care everyone - for those in the US enjoy the Memorial Day weekend and as @maryrobinson40 said Stay Safe.

• MLHC1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    texnolan wrote: »
    Im new and not sure of all the rules/requirements.
    Starting Today...

Welcome!! Just "jump" right in. This group is here for support and motivation. You can share as much or as little as you want. Basically just post some daily goals you want to achieve each day. I'm happy to see you here!! This life journey is a rollercoaster of ups and downs and we are all in it together!! 👋😁
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,747 Member
    Options
    JFT - Friday May 24 - Determined
    2.5L of water. - 🙂
    Calories in green - 👿
    Walk 1 Mile - 🙂
    Squats - 👿
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 0/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - 🙂
    5 something at bathroom break - 👿
    Something on commercials - 👿
    Write in Journal - 🙂
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices - 😂 I was conscious of my choices the whole day and did it anyway. For the first time in a long time I had one of those “I messed up, might as well keep going days”. I won’t continue it today.

JFT - Saturday May 25 - Determined
    2.5L of water
    Calories in green
    Walk 1 Mile
    Squats
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Something on commercials
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I had a great day yesterday despite the food intake. I spent the day with Lauryn and Michaela, Lauryn bought me two shirts and a pair of pants that fit me for my Mother’s Day gift. We also bought some items to use to make the shower decorations for Kaitlyn’s shower in July.

I have both kids today and just Michaela tomorrow. Today I am going to stain the door, it rained yesterday so I couldn’t get it done.

Last night our furnace came on again. I am so ready for summer, there hasn’t been a day since Sept 13 that the furnace hasn’t kicked in at least once in a 24 hour period. That is over 8 months now!

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    @Faebert - are you getting reconstruction?

I'm kind of bleh about Shortest Way Home. I may skip a few chapters and see if he talks about policy at all.

Yes @clicketykeys - double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Pretty brutal op and recovery tough, but at least it’s just the one op. One sister had it done preventatively, the other had it done because she had cancer. My mum has had two separate mastectomies as she had cancer twice but didn’t get reconstruction. So i guess I’ve had a lot of experience about what to expect!

Wishing you the best! You're in good health and relatively young, so hopefully the recovery will be smooth and quick.

One nice thing about my reconstruction is that the implants are behind the muscle, so there's some internal support. I went up a cup size and I still don't need a bra most of the time. (I also recommend silicone over saline.) <3 FAKE BOOBS! :D
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    JFT 25/5 Saturday

1. Log all food & drink :smile:
    2. Stay under calorie target :smile:
    3. Take at least 5500 steps :smile:
    4. Stay focused and have fun :smile:

Had a lovely family day today. There’s always too many things to do, too many places to be so it was fab that we all made time today. We all cleared our day and asked favours for tasks that just had to be done so that we could take time without rushing about. We’ve booked another one for next month 😃

JFT 26/5 Sunday

1. Log all food & drink
    2. Stay under calorie target
    3. Take at least 5500 steps
    4. Stay focused and have fun

This will be a busy day as were having my 5 year old nephew and 4 year old niece stay over til Monday. Lots of playing and baking cakes 🧁 but I’ll only have the one ☝️. Probably.
  • MLHC1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    SuiteTLady wrote: »
    I just found this thread and see there hasn’t been any post since January 2019. But this is a super great idea! I’m looking for more motivation and encouragement and maybe this will enhance my weight loss journey and help me not to give up. My focus just for today:
    is drinking 64 oz of water ( @least)...make more veggie selection in each meal.. track all my meals/snacks today! No stressing ! Live Laugh Love!!!

Welcome!! You may be reading the feed in an incorrect order bc this feed has been active all year. I've been posting consistently for about 30 days now.

I love your "no stressing" goal!! I need to do this more, Lol!! 👋😁
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Saturday 25 May

Log accurately and catch up on yesterday's logging >:)
    Stay in the green >:) possibly but need to log to find out!
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge >:)
    Mar challenge :) 3 miles and I got wet!
    Apr challenge :) not the best weather for enjoying views and walking but I did it. As my husband said "you won't dissolve in the rain"!
    May challenge >:) better than some days

It looks as if it's going to rain all day, hopefully there will be a dry spell for me to go for a walk. - it rained all day and tomorrow's not looking good.