What is your workplace pet peeve?

floofyschmoofer
floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
Mine is trying to glean information from someone over the phone and having a ton of noise around me. Or contributing to a conversation and being ignored and/or talked over.

The calendar says it's a Tuesday, but this is SO a Monday. Fight me.

Replies

• msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Being late and unprepared
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Don't leave 1/8" of coffee in the pot, bro. I bet you leave one square of toilet paper on the roll, too. Who hurt you?? Why are you like this??

My dad with a belt
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Coworkers who constantly talk/whine about food, diets, weight loss, etc, and constantly eat and snack.

I am so glad I deal with NONE of this in my current office. It's heavenly.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Retired now. But people eating my lunch, using my milk(for coffee), and showing up while I am setting up food for MY CREW, wanting some before my guys even show up. I know where you work and how much $$ you make. You can afford to buy your own food!
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Coworkers who constantly talk/whine about food, diets, weight loss, etc, and constantly eat and snack.

HAHA, oh no. This is me. Well, I don't whine constantly but I do mention it from time to time. Between mouthfuls. -devours slaw dog-
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    When someone eats pungent food.
  • laprimaJenny
    When your coworker incessantly complains about their personal problems and asks for advice.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Re @corinasue1143 - it still blows my mind when I hear that people eat other people's food from work fridges. Its so bold.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member

Right. Like geez Karen I get the fact you're keto glutonic phosphate free vegan Crayola canola oil only, and more power to you, but don't give me cut eye when I take a donut because you're torturing yourself to look good for your overweight husband who won't sleep with you anymore because you're 4 pounds overweight

edue0x36fdt0.jpg

Unlike overweight hubby am I right or what
  • laprimaJenny
    Being copied into emails that are not relevant to me.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    At my new job there is really only one. And that is a lady who works with me. She obsesses over everything I do and usually makes snide comments about it, whether its when we are planning a lunch and she has to tell everyone i'm on a special diet??? Which I am not. Or my boss told me I could leave early on Friday (he told her too) and when I actually did she complained to HR. There is nothing in our dress code about wearing shirts with words on them, its a very, very casual office but she always tells me she thinks its unprofessional when I wear them. I have a hoop ring in my nose and she casually mentions in front of my boss that facial piercings on women are unattractive. I have so many more examples and I've only been here 10 months.

Holy smokes...what a miserable person!