Anyone want to do a 30 Day challenge with me for June?

karenps21
karenps21 Posts: 9 Member
Hi! I’m Karen and I would like to start a 30 Day Challenge for the month of June, where we do at least 1 physical activity for 30 minutes every day of this month! I had started Intermittent Fasting 6 months ago on Dec 1 and I WAS doing really well! I had lost 8 lbs but then I fell off the wagon and started drinking too much soda and eating too many baked goods. So I gained a lot of that weight back! I want to get serious again and would love to have a few people join me with this 30 Day challenge! Today’s June 1, so I’m already at the gym! Here’s to 29 more days of dedication! Please join me!

Replies

• kaymarie35
    kaymarie35 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Karen, I love this idea so I'm in. I've been a coach potato for years so even the 30 mins is daunting but hey, I can break it up into 10 minute chunks throughout the day :) I need to lose between 70 - 100lbs overall
    Il go off how I feel mentally and physically as to when I stop. Kick-start begins now. Good luck :) x
  • karly55
    karly55 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I just started using MFP after a long hiatus and I think this is exactly what I need to get going. I will join you on your 30 mins/30 days challenge!
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Same here need to lose at least 50lb
    Committing to do 30/30
    Let’s see what happens if I don’t quitethis time
  • mabaugham
    mabaugham Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Karen, I love this idea so I'm in. I was actively working out, but then I lost the motivation to workout and have become a coach potato. I can get 30 minutes of working out in (even if that is only walking for 30 minutes). One of my issues is I will start an exercise program, but then get board with it, so can also use ideas of different workouts to do during these 30 days.
  • aabaron3107
    aabaron3107 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in, I started today and it feels so good 😊 great idea
  • msumlin2015
    msumlin2015 Posts: 2 Member
    I will give it a go... fell off the wagon and lost my trainer 7 months ago. 30min housecleaning done( surprises that was in MFP) and will walk with hubby tonight. Have my eyes Wedding this fall and need to drop some weight and firm up. Good luck to all!
  • danielledrummer44
    danielledrummer44 Posts: 3 Member
    Im in!!
  • richardssamantha55
    richardssamantha55 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in as well!
  • karenps21
    karenps21 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I’m so glad to see a bunch of people want to do this with me! Let’s just check in on here as often as we can and give an update of our progress! Good luck everyone!
  • kaymarie35
    kaymarie35 Posts: 22 Member
    OK so not strictly full on cardio but today I have been moving furniture around - carrying upstairs and rejigging stuff around. I have been meaning to do it for months but always put it off. I have kept myself on my feet so I'm pleased with myself :) hoping for a walk tomorrow x
  • crumpetcheeks07
    crumpetcheeks07 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I would love to I have a holiday in 8 weeks need to lose 14lbs lets do this
  • MsBinoz
    MsBinoz Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve just signed up today but I’m travelling so can only start tomorrow- I just completed a fitness retreat and did at least 2 workouts a day so figure joining you will keep me motivated!
  • mikemon8
    mikemon8 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in
  • OliviaHladhama
    OliviaHladhama Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm in. I just started today and this is the inspiration I was looking for.
  • Jadecarpet
    Jadecarpet Posts: 25 Member
    I just did my first 5km ParkRun on Saturday 01st after 4 years of no running at all. Needless to say I can barely walk up or down my stairs. :s I've just barely managed to get a 40min yoga workout finished today.
    I presume any sport is allowed?
    So I would love to join your 30day June challenge...

48614216.png