TonnnnUK wrote: »
    Whey116 wrote: »
    Thursday: Insanity Pure Cardio

That one is torture!! :tired_face:

It is and one of my faves. Lol
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Made the smart decision to go to the club's sculling picnic and I'm currently on my way back (I'm not driving). We went to Vancouver Lake and rowed on their race course. I'm not doing any sculling races so my sole goal was to get in more strokes and have more time in a double.

I spent one hour in a double, one hour in a quad, and then did my flip test because I had nothing to do and the sculling coach had nothing to do. So about 8k meters un total. It was really good, especially my time in the double. I'm a bit sad that I didnt get to really row a single, but I glad that I did the flip test
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    6/2/2019 - late afternoon at high school track -

0.25 mile fast run and 0.25 jog/walk recovery for 4 rounds.
  • aokoye
    Options
    I should also add, helping derig and rig all of our sculling shells as well as putting then on and taking them off the trailer.
  • dvmmcw3094
    dvmmcw3094 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cathe Upper Body Circuit Live
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Popping antacids 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 feel the burn.
    Hoping it goes away by tomorrow so I can catch up on excersice.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Hiked 170 minutes yesterday. 🙂
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Rest/cheat day!
  • dvmmcw3094
    dvmmcw3094 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cathy For The Love Of Cardio Live
    Old school- fun to do something different.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Was planning on doing the AD Pro again today. Back was feeling a bit better but not 100%. Then I got word that my good friend, who had been battling stage 4 cancer for a while, lost his battle yesterday. Decided to row today instead because I love doing that. He always was the risk taker and I was one that tested the water before jumping in. So today was for me and for him. I needed to row today.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    6/3/2019 late morning at park -

Alternating pull-ups and chin-ups - 100 reps in 20:40. Run 5:40 walk 0:20 for 10 rounds = 60 minutes and 5.94 miles.
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Sunday: rest day. Walked for 45 mins
    Monday: p90x Chest & Shoulders & Triceps
  • aokoye
    Options
    Was planning on doing the AD Pro again today. Back was feeling a bit better but not 100%. Then I got word that my good friend, who had been battling stage 4 cancer for a while, lost his battle yesterday. Decided to row today instead because I love doing that. He always was the risk taker and I was one that tested the water before jumping in. So today was for me and for him. I needed to row today.

My condolences Mike. I'll be thinking about you over this upcoming days and months. Also good on you for figuring out ways to take care of yourself.
  • aokoye
    Options
    I skipped practice this morning because I was way too tired from yesterday and needed to sleep in (where sleeping in means waking up after 4:30. I think I was up around 5:30 or 6). I ended up getting on the bike for an hour and 5 min today for a moderate ride of my own making. It was more or less 23 minutes just under FTP, 25 min at ~65% FTP, 10 min just under FTP, and then 8 minutes cooldown.

It felt pretty good honestly. I think if I were to do it again, I'd warm up for 5 minutes and cool down for 5 min and keep the middle around the same.
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    An hour or so of core strengthening exercises, plus I ran a couple of miles. Trying to fix an issue with my posture thanks to a lifetime of obesity
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Monday

1mile warm up (but of running and some dynamic stretching)

30 min boxing with PT, too many burpees

3 mile easy paced run, about half and half road and trail. Need to remember to wear long socks going off road, the nettles got me.

5/3/1 cycle 1 week 2, squats- and shoulder press. Still very light, but the 5x10 squats- at 25kg I did after got a nice burn going. Didn't do anything else in the way of accessories because I was going to barbell later

Tabata

Barbell. The step was added in to one of the leg tracks, so split squats instead of lunges and some very deep half box squats (not going fully up) instead of bottom half. Needless to say my legs hurt by the end, can feel it already and I reckon I'm going to be walking like I messed myself by tomorrow.
  • chrishamilton894
    chrishamilton894 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    30 minutes cardio
    1hr 30 minutes weights
  • andISeeMyFitness
    andISeeMyFitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also waiting to get off from work before hitting the gym. I'm going to do a 5/3/1 program deadlift day and can't wait to hit new PR (or not).
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    3.1 recovery run prepping for Saturday's half.

Squats on a BOSU

Upper back work
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hours spent moving furniture and cleaning. Prepping for new dishwasher's arrival and totally re-doing 2 rooms. Add to that time spent gardening, and sadly no biking. That was my day, yesterday.