Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Friday to Thursday totals for check-in. New challenge comes out on Fridays. I hope everyone had a great week. I know I'm down a couple of pounds :-)
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Friday to Thursday totals for check-in. New challenge comes out on Fridays. I hope everyone had a great week. I know I'm down a couple of pounds :-)

LOL yes yes..now that makes better since than the 8 days I had listed! lol
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Repost from main thread:

You haven't missed anything - I haven't heard anything from SommerJo or Tiffypooh all weekend, but I haven't been on much. The sodium challenge SUCKED for me!! I think I might have only been under 2 days. Since it's already technically Sunday morning (at least here in JoMo) I guess I'll make an executive decision....

New mini-challenge:

Continue 45 minutes exercise 5 days/week (I only lowered to 5 since it's being posted late)
    Continue 8 glasses water/day (I don't think a lot of people understand how vital water is to losing weight)
    Stay under/at your calorie goal every day (if you don't stay under, at least be diligent to log it)
    Submit 1 NSV you have had during this August challenge to your team captain by Friday

For those of you who don't know what an NSV is, it stands for non-scale victory. For example: smaller clothes you couldn't wear now fit, someone complimented you on your weight loss, you set a new record for yourself, anything like that.

Sorry for leaving you guys hangin'...
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Thanks JRDOTY8986!! You're doing great as a Team Captain. Thanks for taking on that role and responsibility.

Gosh..only 1 week and 1/2 to go!!! I can't believe it!! so not fair - I need more time..but, it is what it is! :flowerforyou:
  • Athena413
    Options
    Here's our updated spreadsheet for this week:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGWjN0Yz2hfdHBZdW1RWjlvMGRPWEppZXpRRUszdkE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Have 3 people who have already made it to 10 lbs lost so go check out the spreadsheet and be sure to congratulate them! Everyone else - we've still got a week and a half left, so keep up the good work!!!!
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    bump
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    whoops - guess I forgot to post here - I'm at 207 lbs now - total -6.4, I think? Wow, folks are doing really great, congrats to those who already met or surpassed the goal!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

dont give up people! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow morning Spartans!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Ok Spartans - Tomorrow is the big day!! Hope everyone has been minding their p's and q's and is ready for the weigh in! Then after that just a few more days left of August! :noway:

FYI - I can either use tomorrow's weight as your final weigh in, or you are more than welcome to send me one next Wednesday since that's the official last day of the month!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Good morning Red Team! I've already sent in the numbers to our fearless leader, but I was thinking that the point of the NSV sharing is to motivate each other, so I hope we can share them on here.

My NSV for august is feeling myself getting stronger. At the beginning of the month, I was barely riding 7 miles on the stationary bike, but yesterday I did 15.5. I was also barely able to swim 5 laps, and now I'm doing 10. More than the weight loss or anything else, the feeling that I can once again push myself to do things is GREAT! Before I started this journey in June, I was beginning to feel like I couldn't do much of anything anymore.

Hope everyone had a great week!!
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I will take you up on the offer of weighing in next Wednesday. I lost a pound but would love to make it two:)
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Not sure she meant either today or wednesday...I think she meant today and wednesday or just today if you don't want to do wednesday also. That's what happened last month. We weighed in on Friday and then had the option of weighing in again on the last day of the month or just keeping that Friday's weight.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Spartans!

I will definitely be weighing-in on Wednesday since I didn't really have a loss this week. I DID lose inches though, so I was pleased.

My NSV- I had to readjust my HRM chest strap b/c it had gotten too loose after only 2-3 weeks of using it. And I fit into my "dream" summer outfit last weekend & looked great in it. I wasn't even sure if I was gonna be able to fit into the shirt/shorts when i bought it..
    Have a wonderful weekend all!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    yes I'll be weighing in on Weds as well for my last and final - gives me a few more days! i did submit todays weight but that is not my final.

BOBBIE: awesome on that NSV and seeing the improvements in your strength! Congrats on that and must admit I didnt think of that for myself until you posted and I too can now do much better on the Jillian Michael's video that I have been doing this month. So yeah, that is a nice thing to see!

I have a pair of pants that are beginning to fit me better - that is the NSV I had noticed and made me smile!
  • Athena413
    Options
    Correct on weighing now OR Wednesday OR both - just let me know for sure what you want me to use as your final weight.
  • Athena413
    Options
    FYI...if I'm no longer listed as one of your friends, it's probably because I deleted you because I don't really talk to you that often...I had over 250 friends from being team captain and I simply can't keep up with everyone. If you REALLY do want to be my friend and didn't just add me for the challenge, then feel free to re-add me.
  • Athena413
    Options
    There are some pretty awesome NSV's on there, so be sure to check them out on the mini-challenge tab!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Tomorrow is our last weigh in for those using tomorrow as the last of August! Which would be me!