June 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    ducky133 wrote: »
    I think I am giving up on the ticker. I updated it by adding today's run but when I did a cut and paste and previewed it said 2 miles instead of 4. Today was my second run since last August, another 2+ miles, so I am at 4. I can't be exact because my iPhone keeps dying when I try to use the mapmyrun app! Time for a new phone but I have been trying to hold off in case there is a new phone in the fall! Today's run felt good but my legs were tired from an hour of walking (with hills) last night. Thanks for the encouragement so far; I am trying to get a handle on the group.

That is normal. Had you left it, it would have eventually updated by itself.
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks shanaber I will check that out!
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Taking my cat in for a dental cleaning tomorrow which will be an all day affair so I've decided to play golf while I wait for her to keep my mind off the worry of her and anesthesia. I originally was going to make-up Sunday's skipped run tomorrow but I'll have to play the day by ear. Has anyone here had their cat's teeth cleaned? Were you worried, or am I being exceptionally sensitive despite it being a relatively safe procedure?

Good luck to your kitty! I haven't had any of my cat's teeth cleaned but I have had a dog's teeth done and they were fine. If your cat is female, they were probably anesthetized when they were fixed, so chances are any unusual reactions would have come up then, right? Either way, there's nothing wrong with feeling anxious and I think it's a good plan to keep yourself busy during the procedure.
  • Lazy_Bones_85
    Lazy_Bones_85 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @MegaMooseEsq Thank you!!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    @Elise4270 wrote: »
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    6/1 26.53 miles
    6/2 26.43 miles, Cycling 3 hours
    6/3 26.56 miles