June Total: 18.5k
    June Goal: 150k

January Total: 131k
    February Total: 159.5k
    March Total: 183k
    April Total: 126k
    May Total: 128k

Monthly average: 145.5k

Next year when you pop in here claiming your December 2019 mileage, what accomplishments will you have made?
    Run at least 4 5k races.
    Get under 30:00 and a PR for 5k.
    Average at least 135k per month, which would put me over 1,000 miles for the year.

Run the Year Team: Five for Nineteen

Scheduled rest day today. Played golf.

2019 Races:

4-13 Shine the Light 5K - 31:12 chip time; First Place male 65 and older
    6-30 Strides for Starfish 5K
  • Lazy_Bones_85
    Lazy_Bones_85 Posts: 132 Member

exercise.png

Testing my ticker link.
  • ducky133
    ducky133 Posts: 82 Member

exercise.png

Ok I am trying to figure out the tickerfactory thing. Do I have to update on their website every run then post here? Thanks.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »

@martaindale I'm envious of your weekly food prep. Would you share what foods you premake? I think I'm weird, I don't even like -drinking out of a reuseable cup, much less doing leftovers. But if I take the leftovers and put them in a pan or oven to heat up, they are acceptable. Although, I can't stand waiting for it to be done... I also have a favorite bowl, use the same coffee up.... certain silverware.... My point, I have something to get over or manage here that, I think, interferes with my meal planning. I was good about it when the twins were little, everything was planned and meals frozen.

I sing the praises of meal prep to anyone who will listen!!

My menu changes week to week but this weeks is:
    Breakfast: Breakfast bake with egg, turkey, sweet potato, and spinach (think layered and baked in a casserole dish) topped with cheddar cheese. Side of grapes. Coffee with milk.
    Lunch/Dinner: Jalapeno Lime Chicken Soup topped with tortilla strips and a little cheddar. Pasta, zucchini, and turkey meatballs with red sauce and parmesan. Salad with grilled corn and shrimp and homemade cilantro-avocado dressing. I make 4 servings of 3 different meals and rotate them so I'm not eating exactly the same thing every day.
    Snacks: Snack box with 4oz chicken, sliced cheddar cheese, and crackers. Banana.
    Dessert: Enlightened ice cream bar. I can eat ice cream every day and not get tired of it and they have so many flavors!

I have never had anything go bad in the fridge. I do eggs regularly and several entrees with chicken and seafood and never had any issues.

I'm inspired. I'm going to try harder to plan meals. The jalapeno lime chicken soup and that salad! Mmmm! We don't have fresh seafood, I suppose frozen shrimp is acceptable. Your meals sound amazing!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    ducky133 wrote: »

exercise.png

Ok I am trying to figure out the tickerfactory thing. Do I have to update on their website every run then post here? Thanks.

Yes. You'll need to update it on the tracker website and repost the link. It won't always update immediately, there is often a lag with the cache. Update here as often as you like! We enjoy hearing about each run!, if you wanna share.