• AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    bump
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Great changes!
  • cxntosaur
    cxntosaur Posts: 1 Member
    Starting size was a size 18/20. That red jacket was a 20 and I was bursting out of it. Even though I was in denial and stretching out size 16s. Now I’m about 14/16. 16 is more comfortable in pants for sure. But if it a little stretch 14 works. 14 for shirts. Generally Large T-shirt’s.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,700 MFP Moderator
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    I think a lot of the women on here are wearing swimsuits!! Nothing wrong with that!

Yes, swimsuits, sports bras, and spandex are all fine. :flowerforyou: However there were (and still are) a number of underwear shots, which are not okay. Sometimes underwear shots are more skimpy than bikinis. ;)

Keep it going, ladies. My post was only a reminder about the rules.

This thread is still open, and it inspires a lot of members so keep those (classy) images going! :)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Looking good! Hard work pays off!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    hsxnoyjchd43.jpg
    (5'8") These photos are 4 years apart, it's been a rocky journey, but I'm happily in maintenance for a month now!

You look great! Wondering if you would share what your cal limit was when you were losing? Thank you!
  • Momy_N
    Momy_N Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2019
    I’m 5’8.75”, real SW undetermined bcs I wouldn’t get on a scale (33% body fat, US size tight 12). Decided to lose weight/ get healthy after both parents became diabetic & diagnosed with cancer.
    Got to 150lbs, size 6, & nearly 20% body fat through reduced carb diet plus spin & yoga, some weight lifting [my first after ;-) ]
    Regained body fat during my husband’s illness. Started over at 155lbs, size 8, and 25% BF.
    CW 171lbs, size 8, 25% BF through weight training & spin/walking. Proud to have put on muscle but having a hard time shedding fat. When I get into the 160s my body rebels & I get raging cravings. Any other tall girls lift, all natural? I’d like to lose 10-15 lbs body fat & get back to size 6. Note: I used MFP to gain muscle mass, previously no nutrition tracking during low carb phase. This has been a 9 year saga
    3r69kod2wdz1.jpeg
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    So much inspiration in this thread! Well done everyone 💕
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!