Starting for the 88th time.

Options

Replies

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wow @AbandondedKSCharger - very traumatic weekend. Think you are doing great, all things considered. Life will get in our way--you are doing right thing by not beating yourself up and getting back on it.

Walking is my main excercise @Mariang165. I try, most days, for 2 thirty minute walks. Usually get 30 in the morning before work and same at lunch (morning is usually on my treadmill). Going to try for 20,000 steps tomorrow--we will see how energetic I am.

And remember-we all restart this each morning when we get up!
  • celumii
    celumii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hahah I'm the same trying to lose 14 pounds this year let motivate each other!
  • ginnytez
    Options
    My current loss is a reloss also. But--since i lost it the first time, I know I can lose it again!
  • martinezrosemary723
    martinezrosemary723 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Switching from Noom back to MFP, which is free.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Switching from Noom back to MFP, which is free.

What is Noom? I see my daughter has "liked it" on Facebook.....curious
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    6/3

Dropped down to 192! Seeing the scale go down is what motivates me. I now look forward to going to the 80's. Last night I found myself thinking about being about 140 by my 60th birthday. It's possible!!! Boy would that stun my husband ;) But more importantly for me, what an example for my children. Especially my daughter who has always had to struggle more then me. It breaks my heart.

Looking forward to another week of good choices and seeing everyone else's results. Remember, some weeks aren't as generous as others, but we keep keeping on ;)

@Mariang165 and @ginnytez Thank you. We are very fortunate.
  • Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same here, trying again, this time with success!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    Well, two steps forward one step back.
    Up 1 pound from last week.
    Checked in at 193. My goal was to be at 191 at the end of May...….188 at the end of June.
    I did weigh in a little later then normal, and after eating my morning snack...….but I don't think that would make the difference.
    I'm not frustrated though because I know I am making progress.
    Sticking to it.

Hope you all have a great week!
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 39, married for 16 years, have 2 active boys and trying to do my best to up my health game in the last 4 months before I turn 40 (eeek). Please feel free to add me. I've been on here for years but I've not been active for a while. I'm trying to get my groove back.😉
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Hang tough @AbandondedKSCharger -you are still making progress and making changes!

Welcome @SteshaNicole -you can get back in the groove. Being active can help.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @ginnytez The way I feel today I can't wait to weigh in again on Monday. Now to make it through the weekend feeling this way.
  • ginnytez
    Options
    You keep going @AbandondedKSCharger -you can make it through the weekend. And no matter what the scale says, we keep working and we will get there! (might just take a few detours here and there!)
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    6/17

Getting down a little more again. Feels good. My May goal was 191, so I've met that. My end of June goal is 188. Hope to get close, if not .. maybe even make it ;) I start water aerobics on Thursday, then next week it will be twice a week. I could have been lower today if I would have exercised this weekend, but I did not get my 20 minutes of intentional exercise in. Planned on it several times, but didn't make it happen.

Have a great week and I wish everyone lots of luck to avoid doing this again the 89th time ;)

Teri
  • pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Started MFP 6yrs ago , had great results lost 80lbs. A hip injury set me back. Went back to my bad eating habits. Gain all the weight back plus some. Tried 4-5 times since then. Looking for some good friends. All friend request are welcomed. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Teri-we will not start again for the 89th time--we will get to maintenance and maintain!

Physical issues can set us back, but eating at deficit will do it regardless of activity!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    ginnytez wrote: »
    Teri-we will not start again for the 89th time--we will get to maintenance and maintain!

Physical issues can set us back, but eating at deficit will do it regardless of activity!

Amen girl!! I'm with you on that!!
  • ttt123123
    ttt123123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to encourage and support. Let's make this the last time we are "losing." I am so ready for this.
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I see lots of enthusiasm, support and progress here. Keep up the good work!! B)