• petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    bump
  • dolcebelle
    dolcebelle Posts: 2 Member
    Bump
  • Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 463 Member
    I frequent vintage and websites for designer clothes. In my new size there is an awful lot for sale. I am spoiled for choice, well over what other sizes have on offer. Seems that the small sizes often have to be sold.
    Not complaining though at times my wallet is
  • sdewey415
    sdewey415 Posts: 93 Member
    Bumpity.
  • JenMermaid
    JenMermaid Posts: 1 Member
    I seem to always need extra layers. Cold all the time!!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    JenMermaid wrote: »
    I seem to always need extra layers. Cold all the time!!

Exactly. Being cold all the time, probably from having a resting heart rate that can get as low as 45 bpm. Also, raising my testosterone level from 178 to 826, not having to wear glasses anymore, having completely healthy teeth, and what seems to be a total victory over depression and social anxiety (something I suffered from since high school).

Just sucks that it took me so long to figure this out. 37 years old, ready to start a new life...and I don't even know where to begin. A very unexpected outcome indeed.
    @sixtosounds - I can totally relate to the whole healthier/cleaner teeth! It's weird because my teeth seem whiter, shinier and feel cleaner! Weird! Can I ask - how did weight loss help you from not wearing glasses anymore?
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    @GemimaFitzTed If I had to guess? Extremely low testosterone levels. Got a checkup to see if I needed new glasses, tested 20/20 for reading and distance. A very pleasant surprise
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    @GemimaFitzTed If I had to guess? Extremely low testosterone levels. Got a checkup to see if I needed new glasses, tested 20/20 for reading and distance. A very pleasant surprise

Ah, ok. I guess that isn't an issue with women as much. My eyesight "improved" the last time I was tested for new glasses because I did the silly thing of getting my eyes tested 3 months after I had my second-born. Apparently women should wait 6 months after giving birth before getting their eyes tested. Ooops!
  • thinbybday
    thinbybday Posts: 32 Member
    I love being able to buy regular bras in a regular store. The unexpected part is that the features I used to require (like high, structured sides) are now uncomfortable. The muscles along the top of my shoulder to my neck aren’t sore all the time any more, either!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!